Duncasaurus Reviews

of reviewers recommend Duncasaurus

Tell us how Duncasaurus made you happy
Excellent choice of products! I managed to get a jigsaw puzzle that was hard to find elsewhere. The prices were very good value and the shipping was very quick. Thank you!
Super quick delivery, well packaged, exactly what was ordered, can't ask for anything more
Excellent , efficient and no hassle service
Helpful and efficient
Wonderfully easy to order and get what I wanted. I must say that when I shop online I do prefer to shop from the UK, it always seems to be the easiest way of shopping. Easy to order and just a feeling of relief knowing that I will get what I ordered and in a timely manner.
Duncasaurus was fabulous to deal with a definite place for me to shop.
Thank you for your great customer service
Dora
Incredible delivery time! Well packaged and great product! Can't ask for more really.
Good service and products. Low prices!!
I love this, its so convenient and the stand is ideal.
I even shaewd it to a few friends who are having babies, as I think its fabulous.
A great company, excellent jigsaws and a very fast delivery. Will definitely use again - highly recommended.
Excellent service quick arrival and very good on prices.
Excellent value was really impressed and also super quick delivery. Would use again. Nice to have great service!
Can't fault there service one bit!! Delivery great, great price!! Will shop again!! thank you!
Excellent product & service. Thank you!
I recently ordered seven jigsaw puzzles which arrived superfast! The cost was very competitive, I highly recommend Duncasaurus! Thank you!
Very pleased with service and delivery
Very good service
Ordering was simple and delivery was really fast. Will definitely use Duncasaurus again.
This company sets the standard that others should be aiming for. Used twice now for jigsaws. Their selection is good and the prices are very competitive. On both occasions the delivery arrived amazingly quickly using the standard delivery. Don't hesitate to give Duncasurus your custom. They deserve it!
Excellent i have nothing negative to say about any part of my order prosses
Service and product both excellent, 100 piece jigsaw perfect size for 6 year old granddaughter, thanks Mark
Duncasaurus is rated 4.83 based on 787 reviews