Duncasaurus Reviews

of reviewers recommend Duncasaurus

Tell us how Duncasaurus made you happy
It was easy to find what I wanted, the items arrived in good time, no issues at all. Normal Covid slower delivery but this was explained.
Great price fast delivery would recommend
Unique puzzles, good prices, quick delivery, what's not to like.
Excellent service
Lovely puzzle.
Delivery was excellent
Very efficient and exactly what I wanted
Very good website, competitive prices and extremely quick delivery. Many thanks.
Lovely puzzle but 2 pieces missing
Easy ordering process, item arrived in good time
I have had a very pleasant experience with Duncasaurus and the products are very well made and great to work with. thank you all, Jim Conn.
Delivered without any fuss. All packages as new and sealed. Would use again.
Great selection of jigsaw puzzles and very reasonably priced. Well packaged and speedy delivery.
Superb service. Very well priced items, promptly dispatched and well packed.
I absolutely love this store! I am from the United States, and I ordered a toy for my son for his birthday, and I didn't think it would be here in time, because I had ordered it alittle later than I had anticipated. I received the toy days before his birthday, and everything was perfect, coming from the United Kingdom is a long way, so they absolutely made sure it was packed properly so that there were no damages to the item. Thank you so much Duncasaurus, I have already told friends and family about you, and I will continue to spread how wonderful your service and website is in the United States, if I could rate more than 5 stars, I definitely would! Highly recommend!!! 💙💙💙💙💙
Products as described and perfect. Arrived very quickly with great packaging would definelty recommend and will be using them again
I never receive my order, they never answer my requests. I can't track my order. I have been stole thank you.. i'm so disappointed, it was a gift, and i lost money..
Hello, I am sorry to hear that your order has not arrived. I cannot find any communications from you. As such if you could contact us directly we can sort a refund or replacement for you.
Ordered 23 December and it arrived the next day. Brilliant- especially that close to Christmas.
My son is poorly so has to shield for the 3rd lockdown.
This is the best shop to get him some treats to keep him occupied as this is the cheapest shop to get thomas trains from and they are delivered very quickly and well packaged
I hace not recibes the order yet
Amazing quality!!!