Duncasaurus Reviews

of reviewers recommend Duncasaurus
Read Duncasaurus Reviews
Professional, and very fast service.
I appreciate their communications by email on the progress of the delivery of my order..
I orderr from USA and received my puzzles in 7 days (most of them) Trhe rest came about a week later. The prices, including shipping where competitive or better than US prices and the selection was better.
Thanks for the great puzzles!
Good communication, quick delivery, quality item.
Great service
Great and thank you
Had item in stock that I struggled to purchase elsewhere. Easy to use website. Prompt delivery.
Bought the Ravensburger Puzzle Handy as a birthday gift for my Mother. It arrived before I expected and was well packaged. She has just started a 1000 piece puzzle and this product is perfect for this. It is a lot lighter than the standard puzzle board and she can rest in on her tray when she is sitting with her legs up! A great addition to all the jigsaw puzzle paraphernalia we have. Definitely recommend the product and Duncan Toys.
I did not receive the Shipment and the puzzles !!!!!
Very happy with my purchase. Good price and fast shipping. Thanks
perfect just what I ordered, fit Annabelle perfect and arrived fast
Wonderful!!!
Love the unique and interesting puzzle selection
toy good - Shipping long
Perfect condition, exactly what I ordered, and delivered faster than I expected! I will be ordering again!
Very disappointed with the service. Items arrived OK . Order was made on Tuesday and confirmed from themselves delivery would be Wednesday. Waited in for delivery but nothing. Thursday I emailed the company twice to ask where the parcel was as failed to arrive previous day. No response from Duncans Toys which is very disappointing . Parcel finally arrived Friday without any update from Duncans themselves.
Very quick delivery. Good priice
The jigsaw arrived well wrapped and very fast. It was sealed in its original box and was sold at a good price. :)
Prompt delivery to Australia and perfect product! Very excited little boy. Thanks so much!!
Duncasaurus is rated 4.85 based on 426 reviews