Duncasaurus Reviews

of reviewers recommend Duncasaurus
Read Duncasaurus Reviews
My puzzle arrived much earlier than expected! It arrived in great shape and I have had lots of fun putting it together...twice! Thanks so much for such great service.
Only placed my order yesterday lunchtime and received it today at 11am amazing service!!
Arrived way faster than originally stated and came in perfect condition. Thanks!
Best i have used . Thank you
Great service and delivery. Product was just what I wanted and at a price much cheaper than the stores.
WE LOVE IT
It's very good
Excellent reasonably priced. Fast service and safely packed
Good price for the item I purchased and speedy despatch..I am very pleased and would use Duncans Toys again
Fantastic service, especially when I ordered 2 of one item and wanted one of each colour will use again
Best service! Unbeatable prices and super fast delivery, my go-to store for jigsaws x
My lil Granddaughter adores Moon baby, and friends, as you can't buy them here...would love to get more.
Fun puzzle, a little more difficult than many of Jan’s which means the fun lasts longer.
Price, Shipping (from G.B. to U.S.) was awesome. Will buy from again.
Duncan’s Toys is my first stop for puzzles. Excellent quality and always speedy shipping. One of my favorite sellers. I highly recommend to all.
Shipping was incredibly fast. Arrived quickly and in mint condition. Thank you for making this a quick easy gift purchase. I highly recommend this seller.
Fast and efficient! Job well done! Thank you!
Packaged perfectly, delivered promptly and very reasonably priced..Thank you!
Quick and efficient