Duncans Toys Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Duncans Toys
"Great service I'll order again"
"Excellent service, we found them through e-bay, the item we ordered came very quickly and well wrapped. Cannot ask for more than that!"
"Excellent all round service and competitive prices"
"Your service was amazing! We will be shopping with you again"
"Super, rien à signaler"
"Great service. Ordering was quick and easy. Ordered place late afternoon and was with me first thing the next morning. Beyond super fast delivery as I live in the sticks so delivery was 5star plus. Item arrived in perfect condition and as expected. I would highly recommend ordering from Duncan's Toys and will be placing more orders with them in the future. Price was better than expected and I'd recommend checking with these before placing an order elsewhere as you'll probably find Duncan's to be better priced."
"Thank you for the quick delivery to Australia and very reasonable prices for my two jigsaw puzzles. I was very impressed."
"Arrived promptly, very pleased."
"Great product and service."
"Was slightly considered at first when 6 out of the 10 jigsaws turned up a week after being ordered and then the remainder arrived a week later. Was still extremely quick. Excellent service. Thank you."
"They actually use a box not a padded envelope I don't buy puzzles anywhere else"
"Well priced, nicely made outfit, fast delivery"
"I was highly satisfied with my products and delivery was faster than i expected. Thank you for such great customer service and online experience."
"The service was excellent. Although my order faced a little problem, due to the credit card's bank, Duncan Toys responded immediately to my request and made sure that the order would proceed normally. Thank you."
"Excellent service with no issues"
"Items as described fast shipping."
"Quick deliver! Good quality and most importantly, Value for Money!! Very pleased and will shop again!:)"
"Very good service item as description"
"Happy with service"