Duncans Toys Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Duncans Toys

Tell us how Duncans Toys made you happy

"Great items. Well packed, fast postage. Thanks so much."
"Fantastic!"
"Professional, and very fast service."
"I appreciate their communications by email on the progress of the delivery of my order.."
"I orderr from USA and received my puzzles in 7 days (most of them) Trhe rest came about a week later. The prices, including shipping where competitive or better than US prices and the selection was better."
"Thanks for the great puzzles!"
"Good communication, quick delivery, quality item."
"Great service"
"Great and thank you"
"Had item in stock that I struggled to purchase elsewhere. Easy to use website. Prompt delivery."
"Bought the Ravensburger Puzzle Handy as a birthday gift for my Mother. It arrived before I expected and was well packaged. She has just started a 1000 piece puzzle and this product is perfect for this. It is a lot lighter than the standard puzzle board and she can rest in on her tray when she is sitting with her legs up! A great addition to all the jigsaw puzzle paraphernalia we have. Definitely recommend the product and Duncan Toys."
"I did not receive the Shipment and the puzzles !!!!!"
"Very happy with my purchase. Good price and fast shipping. Thanks"
"perfect just what I ordered, fit Annabelle perfect and arrived fast"
"Wonderful!!!"
"Love the unique and interesting puzzle selection"
"toy good - Shipping long"
"Perfect condition, exactly what I ordered, and delivered faster than I expected! I will be ordering again!"
"Very disappointed with the service. Items arrived OK . Order was made on Tuesday and confirmed from themselves delivery would be Wednesday. Waited in for delivery but nothing. Thursday I emailed the company twice to ask where the parcel was as failed to arrive previous day. No response from Duncans Toys which is very disappointing . Parcel finally arrived Friday without any update from Duncans themselves."
Duncans Toys is rated 4.85 based on 389 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access