Duncasaurus Reviews

of reviewers recommend Duncasaurus

Tell us how Duncasaurus made you happy
Great service and great range of products
Needed a gift for my great nephew , which I couldn't get very easily , so ordered from Duncasarus . Ordered with ease and received it within two days . Good service , no complaints.
Spoke to Duncan first who was very helpful. Bought 2 jigsaws. Came very quickly. Grandson in Norway & I in the UK are now doing them at the same time as a challenge.
This beautiful jigsaw arrived very quickly. It was a well made, challenging puzzle which was brilliant to do during lockdown, I was very pleased with this purchase.
Excellent service delivered quickly good quality use again
We ordered a 'hard to get' Ravensburger 3,000 piece on a Sunday, it arrived on the Wednesday morning. Cost was 2/3 of Amazon - excellent service.
Many thanks
Quick delivery.most impressed
I happen to be searching for a particular jigsaw artist and Duncasaurus was the only shop where I could find what I wanted. In fact they had more puzzles by this artist than I'd even known about! Shipping was a fair price and delivery was fast. Highly recommend having a look.
Great website. Delivery to France not expensive and rapid
Good range at reasonable prices, delivered within 24 hours without premium P&P - no wonder Jeff Bezos is stepping down. Shop independent.
On time to the address
Fantastic service! I ordered the item in the afternoon and it arrived the next morning! Thank you ❤️
Item arrived really quickly. Impressed.
Wow have a happy sun and reasonable price would highley reccomend will be going back for more thomas toys
My order took a long time to arrive and then when it finally did , it had been placed in my sons outdoor playhouse and was soaking wet. I was in touch with Duncan’s Toys and they didn’t seem overly bothered at how much I’d had to chase or that the product wasn’t in good condition. I was really looking forward to receiving the puzzle as well as Paddington is my 18 month olds absolute favourite
I’m so happy with this jigsaw! It brought me so much joy! Lovely quality, fast delivery. I found it quite a bit cheaper on here than on other websites. I’m so pleased I did as it couldn’t be any nicer. I highly recommend it!
Duncasaurus 5 star review on 4th February 2021
Really pleased with my order. It arrived very quickly. Would highly recommend the company.
Fast delivery, great game , bought for granddaughter age 10 , she loves it , a lovely family game for all ages
excellent. arrived the next day.
Bought several items. Mainly Thomas and Friends trains. Only one item I'd ordered was no longer in stock so was refunded that item straight away. Very quick delivery. Arrived within 2 days. Very well packaged. I will have one very happy little boy.
Duncasaurus is rated 4.83 based on 844 reviews