Dukeshill Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Dukeshill

How would you rate Dukeshill ?

"superb quality products, their ham is my family's taste of Christmas and has been since my children were small, now my grandchildren love it"
"They provide consistently high quality meat, fish, cheese and other produce at competitive prices, with excellent customer service, chilled packaging and prompt delivery. It is like having an old-fashioned butcher's shop, but online. It reminds me of the fresh meat my parents used to source; wonderful flavour, beautifully butchered and from top quality beasts. The cured meats are where they earned their early reputation, but they also source from quality outside suppliers, like Robsons of Craster, who supply them with pairs of the country's best kippers, and from artisan cheese makers.."
Dukeshill is rated 5.00 based on 2 reviews