dtcuk-co Reviews

60 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about dtcuk-co in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"Very straightforward and comprehensive support to succeed driving test. Many tips and good advices!"
"Great. Best cancellation service ever. Found me a test with 2 days."
"Thank You, DTC UK. I recommend"
Nur Hassan
Verified Buyer
"This company is amazing. I can not fault them. They got me a cancellation when it was almost impossible as my theory was about to expire"
"Thank You!!! Happy Customer."
"Just the best service ever. My son needed to pass before starting uni. DTC UK made it happen"
"Great service. Within 2 days they found me a driving test cancellation for the following weeks. Thank you"
"Amazing Service. silly me, i went to my driving test thinking the examiner was going to provide me with a car. DTC UK got me a driving test cancellation the NEXT day and arranged a car for my test"
"Excellent Service. My original driving test was 10 weeks away but DTC UK got me a cancellation within the promised 2 weeks. Happy Me"
Darren White
Verified Buyer
"Helpful staff. Well worth every penny!!"
"What can i say? You guys are the best"
"I am surprised that this service is available. I searched for days without luck. Thank you."
"I would highly recommend DTC UK. My theory certificate was about to expire and i could not book at Gov.UK. Thank Goodness for this site!!"
Harvinder Singh
Verified Buyer
"Just a quick note to say "Thank You for a great service""
"Thank you to all the staff at DTC UK. Would Recommend"
"Good Honest service."
"I would recomed DTC UK to all. They booked me an earlier test and even arranged a driving instructor who knew all the test routes."
"The best Driving Test Cancellation Service ever. They went out of they where to help. Thank you. Would recommend"
"Great service. Thank you"
"This site is great. You do not have to pay in the beginning. I went on another company first, they took my money and never gave me a test. its not fair. DTC Uk is the best. i reommed every to go with them"
dtcuk-co is rated 5.00 based on 60 reviews