DTC Driving Test Services Reviews

of reviewers recommend DTC Driving Test Services
Read DTC Driving Test Services Reviews

About DTC Driving Test Services:

'Driving Test Cancellations or Cancellation Driving Test. Call it what you like. We guaranteed to find you a quick, last-minute driving within 2 weeks or its Free. We are the only national company who does not charge upfront for our earlier short notice driving test service.

Only pay when you are 100% happy with the time and date of your driving test. No bank or credit card details required. We also provide an emergency car hire service with a driving instructor for your practical driving test.

All cars for driving are fitted with dual controls and fully insured. Whether you are an international driver, a learner driver or doing an extended driving test, We can help. DTC Driving Test Car Hire covers all London Driving Test Centres. DTC-UK'

bookings@dtcuk.co

1 Bangors Cottageshttps://dtcuk.co/

Tell us how DTC Driving Test Services made you happy
This was such a waste of my time. First of all the car was awful and hard to drive and the entire time we had the lesson before the test he was constantly putting me down just because he’d never met me before and I’m pretty sure he wanted me to fail so I could pay for lessons with him. And all we did in the lesson was drive around In a circle and did nothing test related. It was such a waste of the £139 I paid them on top of the actual cost of the driving. My test had been cancelled twice due to COVID and had been waiting for it since APRIL all for it to be ruined by this shoddy service. ( I forgot to mentioned I failed)
My driving test was cancelled two days before the date due to staff shortages from Corona virus. I had paid DTC for 2 hours of classes and the use of their car for the exam. They contacted me and told me that I had to apply for a refund from the government for the £69 I had paid up front. I said that I would prefer to just reschedule the classes for a later date but they refused. He said that he had already paid the instructor, so I said that I would go ahead and take the lessons that I had paid for, and reschedule the test for a later date after the virus. He refused this as well. Note, this all happened before the lockdown date of 23 March. This company would do nothing to accommodate me, even as I was giving them several options that should have satisfied them. The owner eventually sent me a badly scanned government form with the wrong amount (it showed I had paid £59, but I actually paid them £69) and I never received a receipt. I have asked for a corrected form, but am not holding my breath. He just does not seem to understand that I am not liable for payments that I made to them when I did not cancel. He kept saying that the government cancelled, but that is not true for the lessons - he cancelled those. I was still willing to take them. At this point I think they will be out of business before I can ever claim anything. But if they are not, do not ever do business with this company.
Please don't waste your money on this service. Firstly I believe the entire company is shady. They give a bank account to make the payment on which my bank didn't allow me to pay into saying that this account is fraudulent. I asked for a PayPal address to make the payment. That's already showing how the company is operated. No payment system in place.
Secondly they would book ur test at a time that is not convenient despite the fact that u mentioned that u can't do earlier than 9 hence u loose the slot that you previously had.

There are companies that u pay £18 and they would find cancelations until u pass.

I was unfortunate to fail at my first test and I needed their service again and was welcome with pay me another 30 quid.
Hello Alina, Thank you for the review. Firstly, we are a genuine company who only takes payment when clients are happy. We operate a normal bank account, accept payment by all credit and debit cards and also accept transactions through Paypal.

We do make automatic changes to clients tet booking which they agree to and there is nothing shady about that. May we wish you success with your driving test. The team at DTC Driving Test Cancellations.
DTC Driving Test Services is rated 4.92 based on 178 reviews