DTC Driving Test Services Reviews

of reviewers recommend DTC Driving Test Services
Read DTC Driving Test Services Reviews

About DTC Driving Test Services:

'Driving Test Cancellations or Cancellation Driving Test. Call it what you like. We guaranteed to find you a quick, last-minute driving within 2 weeks or its Free. We are the only national company who does not charge upfront for our earlier short notice driving test service.

Only pay when you are 100% happy with the time and date of your driving test. No bank or credit card details required. We also provide an emergency car hire service with a driving instructor for your practical driving test.

All cars for driving are fitted with dual controls and fully insured. Whether you are an international driver, a learner driver or doing an extended driving test, We can help. DTC Driving Test Car Hire covers all London Driving Test Centres. DTC-UK'

bookings@dtcuk.co

1 Bangors Cottageshttps://dtcuk.co/

Tell us how DTC Driving Test Services made you happy
Please don't waste your money on this service. Firstly I believe the entire company is shady. They give a bank account to make the payment on which my bank didn't allow me to pay into saying that this account is fraudulent. I asked for a PayPal address to make the payment. That's already showing how the company is operated. No payment system in place.
Secondly they would book ur test at a time that is not convenient despite the fact that u mentioned that u can't do earlier than 9 hence u loose the slot that you previously had.

There are companies that u pay £18 and they would find cancelations until u pass.

I was unfortunate to fail at my first test and I needed their service again and was welcome with pay me another 30 quid.
Hello Alina, Thank you for the review. Firstly, we are a genuine company who only takes payment when clients are happy. We operate a normal bank account, accept payment by all credit and debit cards and also accept transactions through Paypal.

We do make automatic changes to clients tet booking which they agree to and there is nothing shady about that. May we wish you success with your driving test. The team at DTC Driving Test Cancellations.
DTC Driving Test Services is rated 4.97 based on 187 reviews