DTC Driving Test Services Reviews

of reviewers recommend DTC Driving Test Services
Read DTC Driving Test Services Reviews

About DTC Driving Test Services:

'Driving Test Cancellations or Cancellation Driving Test. Call it what you like. We guaranteed to find you a quick, last-minute driving within 2 weeks or its Free. We are the only national company who does not charge upfront for our earlier short notice driving test service.

Only pay when you are 100% happy with the time and date of your driving test. No bank or credit card details required. We also provide an emergency car hire service with a driving instructor for your practical driving test.

All cars for driving are fitted with dual controls and fully insured. Whether you are an international driver, a learner driver or doing an extended driving test, We can help. DTC Driving Test Car Hire covers all London Driving Test Centres. DTC-UK'

bookings@dtcuk.co

1 Bangors Cottageshttps://dtcuk.co/

Tell us how DTC Driving Test Services made you happy
My driving test was cancelled two days before the date due to staff shortages from Corona virus. I had paid DTC for 2 hours of classes and the use of their car for the exam. They contacted me and told me that I had to apply for a refund from the government for the £69 I had paid up front. I said that I would prefer to just reschedule the classes for a later date but they refused. He said that he had already paid the instructor, so I said that I would go ahead and take the lessons that I had paid for, and reschedule the test for a later date after the virus. He refused this as well. Note, this all happened before the lockdown date of 23 March. This company would do nothing to accommodate me, even as I was giving them several options that should have satisfied them. The owner eventually sent me a badly scanned government form with the wrong amount (it showed I had paid £59, but I actually paid them £69) and I never received a receipt. I have asked for a corrected form, but am not holding my breath. He just does not seem to understand that I am not liable for payments that I made to them when I did not cancel. He kept saying that the government cancelled, but that is not true for the lessons - he cancelled those. I was still willing to take them. At this point I think they will be out of business before I can ever claim anything. But if they are not, do not ever do business with this company.
Please don't waste your money on this service. Firstly I believe the entire company is shady. They give a bank account to make the payment on which my bank didn't allow me to pay into saying that this account is fraudulent. I asked for a PayPal address to make the payment. That's already showing how the company is operated. No payment system in place.
Secondly they would book ur test at a time that is not convenient despite the fact that u mentioned that u can't do earlier than 9 hence u loose the slot that you previously had.

There are companies that u pay £18 and they would find cancelations until u pass.

I was unfortunate to fail at my first test and I needed their service again and was welcome with pay me another 30 quid.
Hello Alina, Thank you for the review. Firstly, we are a genuine company who only takes payment when clients are happy. We operate a normal bank account, accept payment by all credit and debit cards and also accept transactions through Paypal.

We do make automatic changes to clients tet booking which they agree to and there is nothing shady about that. May we wish you success with your driving test. The team at DTC Driving Test Cancellations.
Hip Hip Hooray. Hip Hip Hooray. I Passed my driving test with many thanks to DTC driving test car rentals. Yhey even arranged my a quick driving test
Hello Mark. Firstly, Congratulations on passing your driving test at the Hayes Driving Test Centre. We wish you safe and enjoyable motoring. DTC Driving Test Car Hire
Very straightforward and comprehensive support to succeed driving test. Many tips and good advices!
I have just passed my driving test and I'm extremely happy with how far I've come. I used to be very anxious and lacked in confidence when driving. My driving instructor Shak helped me to overcome my fears and build my confidence. Shak is great driving instructor! DTCUK-CO provide many online resources which helped me to understand different road layouts and how to deal with a variety of road safety issues.
Thank You Cheryl. May we wish you safe driving for life. DTC UK
I used dtc to geta last minute driving test and an emergency driving instructor. The instructor she was great. She taught me things which were missed out by my previous instructor. I passed with only 3 small mistakes
DTC is truly a good company. They booked me an emergency driving test they very same week after I missed my test due to family problems. I was even able to hire a car for the driving test. I passed (just about) at the Slough driving test centre.
Hello Goldi. Congratulations on passing your driving test at the Slough Test Centre. we wish you safe driving
Very Good communication. I was kept informed at all times. Got me an earlier date at the Isleworth test centre.
DTC UK found me an earlier driving test date within a few hours of calling them Remarkable
Absolutely amazing! Got my driving test date a month earlier and exactly when I wanted! Brilliant service!
Excellent
I wanted an earlier driving test at my local test centre. DTC UK not only got me earlier date but also changed the test centre. Great Service
DTCUK.co found me last minute driving test the very same day. My test was cancelled at Pinner due to the examiner of sick. The DVSA rebooked me a date 2 months away. I was shocked when DTCUK.co offered texted me 2 hours later with last minutes driving test for the following day.
Good Service. Got me an earlier driving test cancellation within a week. I'm a happy man. By the way, i passed
Brilliant service, helped me get an earlier driving test within days. An apsolute life saver!
Good service. Thank you.