DTC Driving Test Services Reviews

of reviewers recommend DTC Driving Test Services
Read DTC Driving Test Services Reviews

About DTC Driving Test Services:

'Driving Test Cancellations or Cancellation Driving Test. Call it what you like. We guaranteed to find you a quick, last-minute driving within 2 weeks or its Free. We are the only national company who does not charge upfront for our earlier short notice driving test service.

Only pay when you are 100% happy with the time and date of your driving test. No bank or credit card details required. We also provide an emergency car hire service with a driving instructor for your practical driving test.

All cars for driving are fitted with dual controls and fully insured. Whether you are an international driver, a learner driver or doing an extended driving test, We can help. DTC Driving Test Car Hire covers all London Driving Test Centres. DTC-UK'

bookings@dtcuk.co

1 Bangors Cottageshttps://dtcuk.co/

Tell us how DTC Driving Test Services made you happy
Great Company. They found me a short notice driving which really suited me and my busy life. Thank you to all the staff at DTC Driving Test cancellations.
I would rate DTC UK 5 stars. From the very start to the very end, they were very understanding of my problems and very professional. My theory certificate was going to expire the following month and I could not even see any dates of the DVLA website. They managed to book me a short notice driving test for the following week, arranged enough lessons that i required in order to pass my driving test. I would high
Just a short note to say"Thank you for finding me a short notice driving test" I passed
Great Company. They managed to find me a last minute driving test cancellation the very same week. Even arranged an emergency driving instructor to provide me with some lessons just before my practical test.
DTC Driving Test Cancellations made booking my test so easy with no problems at all. Quick and reliable service and highly recommend to family and friends. Wanted to get my driving test over and done with without waiting for ages, DTC helped me greatly with that. Thank you
Very helpful!
Great service. Truly saved me a lot of stress. My driving instructor cancelled on me saying that he had another driving test and that i should not have booked a last minute driving test. Although i did not use DTC UK to book me a cancellation, I called them to see if they would help me with a car hire. They were very understanding and helpful. They arranged not only a car for the driving test but also a few last minute driving lessons. I have passed my driving test thanks to DTC Driving Test Car Hire. Highly recommended.
Great all in one service. DTC driving test cancellations arranged me a last minute driving the very same week. On top of that, the also arranged a driving instructor to provide some coaching before my practical driving test. I passed at the Uxbridge centre with only a few minor mistakes.
Super effective & super customer service.
Great. I would certainly recommend DTC driving test cancellations.Very helpful
Highly Recommended. The Driving Test was changed by the dvla because the examiner was not available. They could not book me another date because my theory was going to expire. The dvla told me that they would put my test on hold in case a cancellation came up. They did nothing. However, DTC Driving test cancellations booked me a last minute driving test the very same week. Its a shame the the in the dvla can not learn from private companies such as DTC,
Great. DTC Driving Test Cancellation moved my test date to 6 weeks earlier. Well pleased. Let us hope that I pass.Its getting expensive.
Really really helpful, they found earlier date for me within 2 days I received message thanks alot , highly recommend.
I was very happy because I had a new driving test booked within 24 hours.
Great service. Found me an earlier driving test which I passed.
very quick and efficient!
Top Class Company. After failing my driving test, I wanted to retake it asap but my theory was almost expiring. DTC Driving Test cancellation went of their way to help me get another date.Unfortunately, I Failed and will have to redo my theory test. I'm not going to give up and will soon back to DTC to find me an earlier test as soon as I pass my theory.
Really good Company. They took the stress out of finding earlier driving test cancellations.
Driving test cancellations checked every 20 seconds. You just can not go wrong
Great Customer Service. Found me an earlier driving test date at the test centre I wanted. Well worth the money
DTC Driving Test Services is rated 4.97 based on 180 reviews