DTC Driving Test Services Reviews

of reviewers recommend DTC Driving Test Services
Read DTC Driving Test Services Reviews

About DTC Driving Test Services:

'Driving Test Cancellations or Cancellation Driving Test. Call it what you like. We guaranteed to find you a quick, last-minute driving within 2 weeks or its Free. We are the only national company who does not charge upfront for our earlier short notice driving test service.

Only pay when you are 100% happy with the time and date of your driving test. No bank or credit card details required. We also provide an emergency car hire service with a driving instructor for your practical driving test.

All cars for driving are fitted with dual controls and fully insured. Whether you are an international driver, a learner driver or doing an extended driving test, We can help. DTC Driving Test Car Hire covers all London Driving Test Centres. DTC-UK'

bookings@dtcuk.co

1 Bangors Cottageshttps://dtcuk.co/

Tell us how DTC Driving Test Services made you happy
I rebooked my test after I failed and there was a 6 week wait, I contacted DTL and the next day they had me a date for the following week, I passed ๐Ÿ˜ thank you highly recommend
I would 100% recommend dtc to anyone wanting an earlier driving test date. I could not book a test on the government website but dtc got me one the very same day!!
I had an international driving license but need to get a UK one. I called DTC and they booked me a fast track driving test at Mill Hill, passed with few faults. Only need a one day intensive driving course. The company was able to organise this quickly. They’re able to find me an emergency instructor right away. Highly recommended.
I used dtc to geta last minute driving test and an emergency driving instructor. The instructor she was great. She taught me things which were missed out by my previous instructor. I passed with only 3 small mistakes
DTC UK found me a last minute driving test within a day of contacting them. They even provided me with one of their emergency driving instructors. She was very calm and taught me things that were missed out by my other instructor. I passed my test with only a few small mistakes.
Really good service. I called dtc a week ago. They got me a last minute driving test for today. Did a one-day intensive course yesterday and passed today!! Now that's a result.
Hello Barry. Firstly, Congratulation on passing your driving test. Thank you for taking the time to write about your last minute driving test experience. Safe Driving DTC UK
Great. They forwarded my test by 6 weeks. With no upfront cost, you just can't lose. I would recommend dtc driving test cancellations for all learners
Just wanted to say, "Thank you to all the staff at DTC" for finding me the earlier driving test at Slough. I needed it as we were moving to Australia. I am really happy. I would recommend dtc driving test cancellations to all learner drivers.
It was very difficult for me to get an earlier driving test date as I has a very busy instructor. DTC found me 3 earlier Driving Test date and did not charge me until both me AND my instructor were happy. Highly recommended service.
Amazing!! They found me an earlier driving test date at Isleworth. I had been searching for a whole month. Should have come to dtc before. With no upfront payment, you just can't go wrong.
They delivered exactly what was written on the paper. Fantastic, very happy bunnies.
Great all in one service. Booked a fast track driving test and arranged a excellent instructor for some intensive driving lessons. Needless to say, I passed. Highly recommend. Thanks dtc
Just a short review to say Thank you for the earlier driving test which i passed just before starting my new job. Thank you once again. Happy DRIVER!!
I have been learning to drive for almost 2 years and have had several different driving schools and instructors. Could not book a test on gov.uk as my theory certificate was expiring in 4 weeks.

Luckily, I found DTC who managed to get me a fast track driving test within days. Fantastic!! Furthermore, they arranged a short one-day intensive course and supplied a great instructor. Rani was very calm even after I made mistakes. As a result, I passed at the Slough driving test centre. 100% recommend DTC to anyone and everyone.
I am very impressed with the service that received from DTC. They found my perfect date but my driving instructor was not available. She is a very busy person. I nearly gave up hope. DTC keep on trying untill they found a date which suited me and my driving instructor. I would defiantly recommend DTC to anyone wanting a driving test cancellation.
Thank you for helping me get so quick to get my driving test cancellation it make me happy
I just passed my test. Thank you so much Rani for all your help. You were extremely accommodating and an incredibly wonderful instructor. Would not have passed without you! Would recommend Rani every time!
Today I passed my driving test. My instructor was Rani. She is the brilliant, the best instructor I have ever seen. DTC provides a very convenient service. I will gladly recommend your service to my friends.

Thank you very much!
DTC is truly a good company. They booked me an emergency driving test they very same week after I missed my test due to family problems. I was even able to hire a car for the driving test. I passed (just about) at the Slough driving test centre.
Hello Goldi. Congratulations on passing your driving test at the Slough Test Centre. we wish you safe driving
I would like to say, "Thank you to DTC" They booked me a quick driving test and arrange a car rental for my test. My instructor, Anisha was great. She was very patient.
Hello Pouria. Thank you for the 5-Star review. It is highly appreciated both by DTC and your instructor. We wish you safe driving.
DTC Driving Test Services is rated 4.97 based on 187 reviews