DTC Driving Test Cancellations Reviews

Review and raise up to £2.00
Very helpful!

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about DTC Driving Test Cancellations in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"Very helpful!"
"Great service. Truly saved me a lot of stress. My driving instructor cancelled on me saying that he had another driving test and that i should not have booked a last minute driving test. Although i did not use DTC UK to book me a cancellation, I called them to see if they would help me with a car hire. They were very understanding and helpful. They arranged not only a car for the driving test but also a few last minute driving lessons. I have passed my driving test thanks to DTC Driving Test Car Hire. Highly recommended."
"Great all in one service. DTC driving test cancellations arranged me a last minute driving the very same week. On top of that, the also arranged a driving instructor to provide some coaching before my practical driving test. I passed at the Uxbridge centre with only a few minor mistakes."
"Super effective & super customer service."
"Great. I would certainly recommend DTC driving test cancellations.Very helpful"
"Highly Recommended. The Driving Test was changed by the dvla because the examiner was not available. They could not book me another date because my theory was going to expire. The dvla told me that they would put my test on hold in case a cancellation came up. They did nothing. However, DTC Driving test cancellations booked me a last minute driving test the very same week. Its a shame the the in the dvla can not learn from private companies such as DTC,"
"Great. DTC Driving Test Cancellation moved my test date to 6 weeks earlier. Well pleased. Let us hope that I pass.Its getting expensive."
"They managed to get a test 4 weeks earlier than the one originally booked which I could not have done myself."
"Really really helpful, they found earlier date for me within 2 days I received message thanks alot , highly recommend."
"I was very happy because I had a new driving test booked within 24 hours."
Emma Painter
Verified Buyer
"Great service. Found me an earlier driving test which I passed."
"very quick and efficient!"
"Top Class Company. After failing my driving test, I wanted to retake it asap but my theory was almost expiring. DTC Driving Test cancellation went of their way to help me get another date.Unfortunately, I Failed and will have to redo my theory test. I'm not going to give up and will soon back to DTC to find me an earlier test as soon as I pass my theory."
Daniel Redwood
Verified Buyer
"Really good Company. They took the stress out of finding earlier driving test cancellations."
"Driving test cancellations checked every 20 seconds. You just can not go wrong"
"Great Customer Service. Found me an earlier driving test date at the test centre I wanted. Well worth the money"
"DTC Driving Test Cancellations found me earlier Driving date so it did not interfer with my A levels. Great stuff. Lucky I passed 0"
Charlotte Parry
Verified Buyer
"I have been driving in the US for many years. I also drive a rental car here in the UK. It's sad that the law does not allow you to use a rental car in the driving test. Anyway, I had an instructor who decided to pull out for some strange reasons. Cut a long story short, I call DTC Driving Test Car Hire. They found me a great instructor who helped me pass. Highly Recommended."
Ebrahim Ali
Verified Buyer
"Great Company.Great Instructor. DTC Driving Test Cancellations got me an earlier driving which really suited me. I struggled to find an instructor and could not afford to cancel my date due to the life of my theory. DTC driving Test Car Hire arranged me a last minute driving instructor. Two services in one. Fantastic!!"
Kelsi Mandeville
Verified Buyer
"I must admit that I was hesitant to use a driving test cancellation company at first but with nothing to pay upfront, i could not go wrong. It was a great decision. DTC UK got me my ideal date. I have also recommended my sister to this site!"
DTC Driving Test Cancellations is rated 4.99 based on 93 reviews