DTC Driving Test Services Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend DTC Driving Test Services

About DTC Driving Test Services: 'Driving Test Cancellations or Cancellation Driving Test. Call it what you like. We guaranteed to find you a quick, last-minute driving within 2 weeks or its Free. We are the only national company who does not charge upfront for our earlier short notice driving test service.

Only pay when you are 100% happy with the time and date of your driving test. No bank or credit card details required. We also provide an emergency car hire service with a driving instructor for your practical driving test.

All cars for driving are fitted with dual controls and fully insured. Whether you are an international driver, a learner driver or doing an extended driving test, We can help. DTC Driving Test Car Hire covers all London Driving Test Centres. DTC-UK'

bookings@dtcuk.co

1 Bangors Cottages

Click Here

Tell us how DTC Driving Test Services made you happy

"DTC driving excellent service. They are very professional and really helpfull. Instructor Manisha she is very nice and found an earlier test date for me .i highly recommend them . I passed my test"
"Excellent"
"Quick and easy to book in such short notice Manisha, my instructor, helped a lot with getting used to the car quickly & safely in such short time! Friendly and a lot of help."
"DTCUK was quite efficient straight after my contact. I had my drive test today. I wasn't driving for years and thanks to my instructor Manisha, I passed. She is brilliant, super patient and professional. In only 2h before my test she highlighted the main points and the test went very smoothly. Thank you again Manisha, superstar!"
"DTC advertise getting your licence in 2 weeks, I got mine in 5 days. Anisha was my instructor and I cant recommend her enough. Absolute star! 5 Stars for Anisha 5 Stars for the crazy DTC youtube animations"
"I had a refresher course from Rani after 12 hours I felt more confident driving thanks to her and recommend her ! She is a excellent instructor."
"Was trained for a week by Rani from DTC- she made it so easy and very simple- her instructions were clear and easy to understand and follow. I passed the practical at first attempt- thanks DTC and Rani."
"Just Super"
"I would recommend anyone to use DTC services for easy passing their driving test practicals. Rani is so much a patient and knowledgeable woman. She gives you all to takes pass your exam. Their services are unbeatable."
"I would like to thank DTC. I just passed my test today. I had lessons with Rani three days before my test and in that short time Rani gave me the tools I needed to finally fully understand the roundabouts and tips to correct the maneuvers. This was essential to pass my test today. The test cancelation is fantastic, they found a new date for twelve days after I failed my first test. Thanks so much DTC great service, FANTASTIC youtube channel."
"Great driving school. Got me a cancellation driving test, intensive driving test and even arrange a last-minute car hire for the test. All within 3 days. You just got to love them!!!"
"DTC driving test services help me pass my driving test. I had been trying to pass unsuccessfully for about 5 years. I then came across their Youtube channel. It really gave me lots of confidence. I called dtc and arrange a short semi-intensive course and they booked me a quick test. Finally passed at Uxbridge. thank you to at dtc uk"
"Awesome service. They found me a test date 3 weeks after failing my first time around and after refusing the initial date they offered me (my instructor wasn’t available). They got one even sooner. £30 well spent in my opinion. Would definitely recommend."
"I would like to the k the staff at dtc for helping me pass my driving test. After i failed the first time, i was really depressed. Manisha from dtc was very friendly and promised me an early driving test. She guided me to the dtc youtube channel which contributed to my success. I would recommend dtc to anyone wanting an earlier driving test date."
"New years eve I had a driving test but was let down by my usual driving instructor. My practical test was at 12.38 pm at Slough. I call DTC and they sent an emergency driving test with a dual control car to meet my at the test centre. The instructor gave me an hours lesson which enabled my to get use to the car. I passed with only 3 minor mistakes. Thanks to Mike, the emergency driving instructor from DTC UK. I would highly recommend them."
"I highly recommend contacting dtc uk if you require an earlier driving test. I need my licence to start my new job. dtc no only booked me a short notice test but also help me pass with a great instructor. thank all at dtc uk"
"DTC UK booked me a driving test at Slough on Christmas Eve. Took four hours of intensive driving lessons on the Saturday before the test and passed. My instructor Rani was remarkable. She was down to the point and very calm. I would recommend dtc uk to anyone wanting an earlier driving test or an emergency driving instructor service."
"Fantastic. My theory was going to expire at the end of the year and dtc booked in in for Christmas Eve. Really happy. thanks to all the staff involved in finding me this earlier date. Merry Christams"
"Great instructor! I have had many driving instructors, all of them just wanted to sell me driving lessons. I took a lesson from Anisha and she was really upfront. She told me that I was ready for my driving test and book me a test for the following week. Anisha gave me 4 hours of training in Uxbridge and I passed today with only 2 minor mistakes. I would highly recommend DTC UK to all learner drivers."
"I rebooked my test after I failed and there was a 6 week wait, I contacted DTL and the next day they had me a date for the following week, I passed 😁 thank you highly recommend"
DTC Driving Test Services is rated 4.96 based on 166 reviews