DTC Driving Test Cancellations Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend DTC Driving Test Cancellations

How would you rate DTC Driving Test Cancellations ?

Kunal Knapp
Verified Buyer
"Brilliant service, they helped me get a quick driving test within day, I'm ridiculously happy with them. Saved me hundreds in driving lessons, well worth the 30 quid"
Azaan Firth
Verified Buyer
"I passed at Southall driving test centre thanks to this company"
Lance Aguirre
Verified Buyer
"Thanks a lot guys! Their staff is very friendly and catered to my very fussy needs, and managed to get me a cancellation driving test on a day when I'm off work. 5 Stars for a great service"
Lauren Petersen
Verified Buyer
"I've recommended them to all of my school friends currently learning to drive, they got me a cancellation test at Hayes for 2 weeks time compared to the current 2 months waiting list! So saving me £100s of in driving lessons."
Anand Stuart
Verified Buyer
"Just a quick review, thanks for getting me a cancellation test! Would recommand to anyone looking for one in Uxbridge"
"Wonderful bunch of people, customer service was extremely helpful and their people helped me over the phone and understood my dilemma. I've got an earlier driving test for next week now, I hope I pass this time!"
"Great company, somehow got me a last minute test for next weekend even though I had been searching for weeks without any luck. Such life savers"
"Apsolutely great service, they got me a short notice driving test within a few days of me submitting details at Wood Green! One of the hardest test centres to get a test at. Thank you so so much for everything"
Kirity Patel
Verified Buyer
"Great Company. They found me a short notice driving which really suited me and my busy life. Thank you to all the staff at DTC Driving Test cancellations."
"I would rate DTC UK 5 stars. From the very start to the very end, they were very understanding of my problems and very professional. My theory certificate was going to expire the following month and I could not even see any dates of the DVLA website. They managed to book me a short notice driving test for the following week, arranged enough lessons that i required in order to pass my driving test. I would high"
"Just a short note to say"Thank you for finding me a short notice driving test" I passed"
"Great Company. They managed to find me a last minute driving test cancellation the very same week. Even arranged an emergency driving instructor to provide me with some lessons just before my practical test."
"DTC Driving Test Cancellations made booking my test so easy with no problems at all. Quick and reliable service and highly recommend to family and friends. Wanted to get my driving test over and done with without waiting for ages, DTC helped me greatly with that. Thank you"
"Very helpful!"
"Great service. Truly saved me a lot of stress. My driving instructor cancelled on me saying that he had another driving test and that i should not have booked a last minute driving test. Although i did not use DTC UK to book me a cancellation, I called them to see if they would help me with a car hire. They were very understanding and helpful. They arranged not only a car for the driving test but also a few last minute driving lessons. I have passed my driving test thanks to DTC Driving Test Car Hire. Highly recommended."
"Great all in one service. DTC driving test cancellations arranged me a last minute driving the very same week. On top of that, the also arranged a driving instructor to provide some coaching before my practical driving test. I passed at the Uxbridge centre with only a few minor mistakes."
"Super effective & super customer service."
"Great. I would certainly recommend DTC driving test cancellations.Very helpful"
"Highly Recommended. The Driving Test was changed by the dvla because the examiner was not available. They could not book me another date because my theory was going to expire. The dvla told me that they would put my test on hold in case a cancellation came up. They did nothing. However, DTC Driving test cancellations booked me a last minute driving test the very same week. Its a shame the the in the dvla can not learn from private companies such as DTC,"
"Great. DTC Driving Test Cancellation moved my test date to 6 weeks earlier. Well pleased. Let us hope that I pass.Its getting expensive."
DTC Driving Test Cancellations is rated 4.99 based on 106 reviews