DTC Driving Test Services Reviews

of reviewers recommend DTC Driving Test Services
Read DTC Driving Test Services Reviews

About DTC Driving Test Services:

'Driving Test Cancellations or Cancellation Driving Test. Call it what you like. We guaranteed to find you a quick, last-minute driving within 2 weeks or its Free. We are the only national company who does not charge upfront for our earlier short notice driving test service.

Only pay when you are 100% happy with the time and date of your driving test. No bank or credit card details required. We also provide an emergency car hire service with a driving instructor for your practical driving test.

All cars for driving are fitted with dual controls and fully insured. Whether you are an international driver, a learner driver or doing an extended driving test, We can help. DTC Driving Test Car Hire covers all London Driving Test Centres. DTC-UK'

bookings@dtcuk.co

1 Bangors Cottageshttps://dtcuk.co/

Tell us how DTC Driving Test Services made you happy
Excellent service found me a test within the next 2 weeks and at my local test centre,brilliant service and fast communication
They dealt with our requirements professionally and tailored the package according to our needs. They put together a reasonable package. They were able to meet our requirements for the test date even in difficult circumstances due to COVID. I would definitely recommend them.
I had an excellent experience using DTC. I called them one day before my driving test. My instructor showed up ahead of time and provided me with one hour review class. The route I was taken on was the same as the route taken on the actual test. My instructor walked me through the steps that I was going to be examined on, and gave me a mock test and pointers to pass, which I did.
I recommend them to anyone who is taking the driving test.
Excellent service. They saved me waiting for 60 days do the driving test . Very quick and pleased . 100% will recommend

Arun
Great service. Raj was fantastic
We booked a test on the 1st of September for my son . The only available slot was Friday the 4th! The usual instructor was unavailable so we contacted DTC . Raj was a great instructor perfect for my son and he passed 1st time ! Very pleased
Yesterday, on 1 September, when the DVSA driving test booking system was open once more, I miraculously found a slot in Bromley for today. As I was exchanging my foreign driving licence for the UK one, I hadn't had any driving lessons or an instructor or a car to use. In this emergency I called DTC UK. The arrangements were made at once.
Today I was met by Raj who, during a 1 hour lesson, gave me a lot of tips and helpful advice, corrected some of my bad habits and was overall very supportive! An hour later I was absolutely ready for the test and passed with only 2 minors.
I can't recommend DTC UK enough if you urgently need a car, help and support! Thank you Raj and DTC UK!
Very professional and friendly. Happy to assist at very short notice.
Thanks to Rani from slough and dtcuk that helped me passed for the first time.Rani fully prepared me for the test and most importantly motivated me so much that I would make it through.she forward my test when I couldn't do it and game me proper lessons.Rani was so understanding and verry patient, am so recommending Rani as the she is a verry good instructor.Thank you so much Rani and DTCUK for making my dreams come true:)
Thanks to Rani from slough and DTCUK she was able to forward my test date which I found it so difficult as I wasn't ready for my test,she motivated me so much when my theory was expiring in two weeks time and said to me you will definitely make it,that just build up my confidence especially with the brilliant lessons she gave me.i passed my practical for the first time and couldn't believe how rani helped me so much.she taught me all I was asked by the examiner and fully prepared me for the test.Thank you so much Rani it was worth paying much as you truly deserve as one of the best instructor.:)
Rani from Slough is a fantastic instructor. Only with her a short period, but taught me what is needed and was very calm! A very professional women, and a massive thank you to Rani and DTC for providing a test so soon! Would recommend Rani/DTC to anyone learning how to drive.
It was so quick to learn driving skills.. no time wasted not a big costed. Excellent experience πŸ‘πŸ‘
My Instructor name is Jay, he was very lovely and friendly who support, encourage and motivate to drive in tricky routes. He so wonderful and I enjoyed the lessons I had with him and he made me to pass my practical in 3’months and I passed in my first time. It was so relived feeling. Thank you So much instructor Jay.
It was such a great experience learning driving from rani. Her way of teaching is very friendly and never gets annoyed. After passing my test immediately I started driving independently and I was really confident.. thanks rani...
I had a little previous experience a few years ago. So felt like it was starting again. Rani was very patient and friendly, I passed after 10 hours. Fantastic availability. I would recommend this lady.
Great instructors! One-stop-shop for lessons, car hire and (re) scheduling your test earlier. After taking the driving test a few times to no avail, a friend of mine recommended Shakti @ DTC. Few lessons, much-needed adjustments and I passed! Thank you!
They made me very happy, i booked a car last minute and she was punctual gave me plenty of confidence kept me calm and i passed my test so thank you so much!!!
I had the best driving instructor (mac) with the nicest examiner (sirish). thanks for everything!
DTC driving excellent service. They are very professional and really helpfull.
Instructor Manisha she is very nice and found an earlier test date for me .i highly recommend them . I passed my test
DTC Driving Test Services is rated 4.97 based on 184 reviews