DTC Driving Test Services Reviews

of reviewers recommend DTC Driving Test Services
Read DTC Driving Test Services Reviews

About DTC Driving Test Services:

'Driving Test Cancellations or Cancellation Driving Test. Call it what you like. We guaranteed to find you a quick, last-minute driving within 2 weeks or its Free. We are the only national company who does not charge upfront for our earlier short notice driving test service.

Only pay when you are 100% happy with the time and date of your driving test. No bank or credit card details required. We also provide an emergency car hire service with a driving instructor for your practical driving test.

All cars for driving are fitted with dual controls and fully insured. Whether you are an international driver, a learner driver or doing an extended driving test, We can help. DTC Driving Test Car Hire covers all London Driving Test Centres. DTC-UK'

bookings@dtcuk.co

1 Bangors Cottageshttps://dtcuk.co/

Tell us how DTC Driving Test Services made you happy
What can I say they have helped me so much. My daughter failed 5 times! She learnt under Covid so didn’t have many lessons and then failed. She was heartbroken but even worse the next test would be 2022! I got in touch with shak and Kiran and within 2 weeks we had another test!! There was no way under the current Covid climate that I could do that. I don’t know how they do it but they do. It doesn’t matter how many cancellations you try and grab you always seem to miss them! They managed to get me one a month and then she finally passed and is a better driver for it. It’s such a burden for them at the moment but these guys do the magic for hardly a fee and took so much pressure off me as a parent. 100% trust them and 100% guarantee they WILL get that test THANK YOU SO MUCH SHAK AND KIRAN 🤗
They always find me earlier tests. Thanks Zohra
I have just passed my today , I’d like to thank DTC for helping secure an early booking test. My theory expires very soon and I was unsure I can get an early test given the current circumstances . I Contacted early October and they helped me secure a test within one month .
Brought my test ahead by 3 months 🔥
Fantastic web . I love these people. They doing great job.
Amazing, and I owe a very big thanks to my driving instructor Rani also. Such a great experience altogether. Definitely recommended both the website and Rani .
Dtc very good 2 time book for me early date.
Can not fault DTC in anyway, our driving instructor cancelled on us so called DTC at 1pm the afternoon before his test the following day at 11am who found a great instructor to take him on his test with a one hour lesson before hand , that instructor was HAROON KAYANI who has been wrongfully slated on these reviews in our opinion, HAROON KAYANI was very proactive with communication and tuition over the phone and brilliant with my son Alfie on the hour lesson with last minute pointers and advice to help Alfie pass first time , (please don’t be fooled on all you read , make your own assumptions) thank you DTC and a massive thank you HAROON top man 👌💯
I was referred by a friend and trust me they do what they meant to do . I got my test booked which was so far away and thanks to dtc i got less than a month now to have my test done . It’s worth the money
Absolutely amazing!!! They found me the perfect date and it only took them 3 days , DTC was recommended to me by a friend, I was beginning to lose hope and thought I would never be able to find a date because my test centre was fully booked up until April 2022, I was more than happy to pay for the service.
I am a US expat and have been driving for years. I trued all the mainstream driving schools but they all wanted me to 10 plus lessons before they would even consider booking my test. I came across dtc who hired me an automatic car and provide me witha two hour lesson before the test. The instructor cover the exact same test route that i had been just a hour before. |Really helpfull. I passed first time. Thank you dtc uk. If you are serious abut getting a licence, dtc is the place
Does what it says on the tin! Good people good company
Fantastic service. Thank you kiran for all yu have done!!
I was sceptical in the beginning but my driving Instructor got covid so I needed a last minute car like very last minute like in 4 hours. I called these guys up and they pulled the rabbit out of the hat. Everything went smooth instructor clearly explained how the car worked and took me on a near identical route which the examiner took me on.. But due to a silly mistake I didn't pass this time but I will have these guys in mind for the future.
Highly recommend. I paid dtc £100 to book my test as i couldn't find one in the whole of 2022. I was booked within a few weeks. The fee even included the dvsa. Thank you dtc
I couldnt even book a test in gov.uk. it was fully booked for the wjole of 2022. I paid dtc £100 and they booked my test within a few weeks. The fee even included the dvsa fee. Highly recimmended
Fantastic, got me me exactly what I wanted & I have used twice now for 2 cancellations. Pilite service & very attentive cia the telephone.
icant find how book the test early
I did not get any tests sent out to me. I used @tuhin2drippy on Snapchat he got me a test within a week. Bit pricey which was £150. But you get what you pay, I literally didn’t wait got a test and goodmayes is always packed
hey booked a date for me that did not suit me and when I didn't agree , they cancelled completely my test and they didn't give me back my initial date and they didn't even change the test to a later date , so now I have to book and pay again for a new test at a date 4 months after my booked test . be careful when you give them your details , they are really unprofessional and sketchy
DTC Driving Test Services is rated 4.72 based on 234 reviews