DTC Driving Test Cancellations Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend DTC Driving Test Cancellations

About DTC Driving Test Cancellations: 'Driving Test Cancellations or Cancellation Driving Test. Call it what you like. We guaranteed to find you a quick, last-minute driving within 2 weeks or its Free. We are the only national company who does not charge upfront for our earlier short notice driving test service.

Only pay when you are 100% happy with the time and date of your driving test. No bank or credit card details required. We also provide an emergency car hire service with a driving instructor for your practical driving test.

All cars for driving are fitted with dual controls and fully insured. Whether you are an international driver, a learner driver or doing an extended driving test, We can help. DTC Driving Test Car Hire covers all London Driving Test Centres. DTC-UK'

Tell us how DTC Driving Test Cancellations made you happy

"Just wanted to say, "Thank you to all the staff at DTC" for finding me the earlier driving test at Slough. I needed it as we were moving to Australia. I am really happy. I would recommend dtc driving test cancellations to all learner drivers."
"It was very difficult for me to get an earlier driving test date as I has a very busy instructor. DTC found me 3 earlier Driving Test date and did not charge me until both me AND my instructor were happy. Highly recommended service."
"Amazing!! They found me an earlier driving test date at Isleworth. I had been searching for a whole month. Should have come to dtc before. With no upfront payment, you just can't go wrong."
"They delivered exactly what was written on the paper. Fantastic, very happy bunnies."
"Great all in one service. Booked a fast track driving test and arranged a excellent instructor for some intensive driving lessons. Needless to say, I passed. Highly recommend. Thanks dtc"
"Just a short review to say Thank you for the earlier driving test which i passed just before starting my new job. Thank you once again. Happy DRIVER!!"
"I have been learning to drive for almost 2 years and have had several different driving schools and instructors. Could not book a test on gov.uk as my theory certificate was expiring in 4 weeks. Luckily, I found DTC who managed to get me a fast track driving test within days. Fantastic!! Furthermore, they arranged a short one-day intensive course and supplied a great instructor. Rani was very calm even after I made mistakes. As a result, I passed at the Slough driving test centre. 100% recommend DTC to anyone and everyone."
"I am very impressed with the service that received from DTC. They found my perfect date but my driving instructor was not available. She is a very busy person. I nearly gave up hope. DTC keep on trying untill they found a date which suited me and my driving instructor. I would defiantly recommend DTC to anyone wanting a driving test cancellation."
"Thank you for helping me get so quick to get my driving test cancellation it make me happy"
"I just passed my test. Thank you so much Rani for all your help. You were extremely accommodating and an incredibly wonderful instructor. Would not have passed without you! Would recommend Rani every time!"
"Today I passed my driving test. My instructor was Rani. She is the brilliant, the best instructor I have ever seen. DTC provides a very convenient service. I will gladly recommend your service to my friends. Thank you very much!"
"DTC is truly a good company. They booked me an emergency driving test they very same week after I missed my test due to family problems. I was even able to hire a car for the driving test. I passed (just about) at the Slough driving test centre."
Hello Goldi. Congratulations on passing your driving test at the Slough Test Centre. we wish you safe driving
"I would like to say, "Thank you to DTC" They booked me a quick driving test and arrange a car rental for my test. My instructor, Anisha was great. She was very patient."
Hello Pouria. Thank you for the 5-Star review. It is highly appreciated both by DTC and your instructor. We wish you safe driving.
"Amazing service from DTC. They were professional and courteous. I used their service to find an earlier driving test date and took a one-day intensive driving crash course. Needless to say, "I PASSED" Thank you to the whole team."
"I have been driving in the States for many years and have driven a rental car in the UK. However, I was treated as a complete beginner by a national driving school. DTC was different. They booked me a quick driving test even before I started my lessons. They booked me a one-day intensive driving course. The instructor, Anisha was most helpful. I highly recommend that international drivers do not waste time with other driving schools. Simply approach DTC."
Hello Sudesh. Firstly, Congratulations on passing your driving test at the Uxbridge driving test centre. Thank you for the positive feedback. We wish you safe and enjoyable driving.
"Great, Fantastic, Could not have expected more. My theory was about to expire and i was really struggling to book a driving test with dvla. DTC booked me a test for the very same very at the Uxbridge test centre. They arrange an emergency driving instructor who provided me with a mini-intensive driving course. The instructor took me on the same route as the examiner took me. He gave me some great tips which helped me pass. Highly recommended. Thank You Shak, Thank You DTC."
Hello Brian. Congrats on getting your driving licence at the Uxbridge driving test centre. Thank you for taking the time to talk about your last minute driving test experience. Your feedback is most welcome. The team at DTC Driving Test Cancellations and DTC Intensive Driving Courses.
"DTR found me a short notice driving before my theory expired. They also arranged a mini-intensive driving course. The instructor was very good. He gave me a lot of tips which helped me pass at Uxbridge. I would recommend them for driving test cancellations and for intensive driving courses."
Hello Meena. Congratulations on your success at the Uxbridge Driving Test centre. The team at DTC Driving Test Cancellations and DTC Intensive Driving Courses.
"I have been driving in many countries over the past 20 years and needed to get my UK drivers licence. DTC arranged a last minute test the same week that i called them. They even got me a mini-intensive course with a good instructor. 100% will recommend"
Hello Kharas. Well done at passing your driving test at the Hayes driving test centre. It was a good decision for you to book the last minute intensive driving course. The team at DTC Driving Test Cancellations and DTC Intensive Driving Courses.
"We polite and professional on the phone. They arranged a one-day intensive driving course the day before my test and i PASSED"
Hello Arman. Firstly, Congratulations on passing your driving test the first time at the Hayes driving test centre. The one-day intensive driving course made the world of difference. Wishing you safe driving, always. The team at DTC Driving Test Cancellations and DTC Intensive Driving Courses.
"I would recommend this company to anyone looking for a quick test. They even arrange last minute driving lessons with the best instructors."
Hello Sam. Thank you for your feedback. We wish you safe driving. The team at DTC Driving Test Cancellations and DTC Intensive Driving Courses.
DTC Driving Test Cancellations is rated 4.96 based on 140 reviews