DTC Driving Test Services Reviews

of reviewers recommend DTC Driving Test Services
Read DTC Driving Test Services Reviews

About DTC Driving Test Services:

'Driving Test Cancellations or Cancellation Driving Test. Call it what you like. We guaranteed to find you a quick, last-minute driving within 2 weeks or its Free. We are the only national company who does not charge upfront for our earlier short notice driving test service.

Only pay when you are 100% happy with the time and date of your driving test. No bank or credit card details required. We also provide an emergency car hire service with a driving instructor for your practical driving test.

All cars for driving are fitted with dual controls and fully insured. Whether you are an international driver, a learner driver or doing an extended driving test, We can help. DTC Driving Test Car Hire covers all London Driving Test Centres. DTC-UK'

bookings@dtcuk.co

1 Bangors Cottageshttps://dtcuk.co/

Tell us how DTC Driving Test Services made you happy
They booked me on wrong date then asked me to do fraud to collect a refund from the government and refuse to rebook me or give me full refund
They booked me a test on 25th August before my test was 14th October. Well happy. Zo
As an international driving licence holder, I managed to book and pass my driving test with the help of DTCUK quickly and smoothly. Shak was especially responsive and helpful to sort out my payment issues, refunds were properely received. He connected me to a driving instructor, Mourad from whom I hired a manual car and took one hour training before my practice test. Maurad gave me guidance of the exam requirements, corrected my errors before the test. I recommend both DTCUK and Maurad to anyone after a UK driving licence.
Managed to move my driving test from Sept to June. i had to wait for 3 weeks. The best part you will pay after scheduling your test Would recommend this service to everyone.
I need to leave UK in late July, and was really urgent in searching for a driving test before the day I leave, but then currently its June, it may sounds impossible to find one. But then I saw DTCUK's youtube channel about cancellation etc. Although at first I thought it might be a scam, still I decided to give it a try as I really want to have a test before I leave. But then DTCUK did literally to book one for me within 2 weeks!!! Just want to say a big thank you...
Just wanted to say a BIG THANK YOU to all the team at dtc. I had my test cancelled 4 times by the dvsa and just could not even book a test. the whole of the year was fully booked. dtc got my a cancellation within the month. can't thank them enough
I was referred to this website on the back of good reviews from a few of my mates who had theirs tests moved right forward from September, and up until the payment the service couldn’t have been better. However, I used all the correct details provided to me by the company such as sort code and account number yet I received an email stating I hadn’t payed and that my test was at risk of being cancelled. I have provided all necessary evidence showing I have made the payment and have had little to no communication back; and now I am really worried my test will be cancelled and I will have to pay another £62. I hope this issue can be resolved.
Thanks!!! so so much for this wonderful service! It’s very helpful to peoples by moving test forward in this difficult situation. This means a-lots to us, when we feel very disappointed with no appointment can be found 😞& they bring back to us a hope & cheer 😍🥲🥰😘☺️ I am very satisfied with this service & I recommend this place for all !! 👍👍👍👌🏻👌🏻👌🏻👏👏👏✌️✌️✌️✊✊✊❤️❤️❤️ Wish we all have a safe trip with driving. Stay bless ! Stay safe 🙏
I paid using the correct bank details they gave me using my mobile number as reference. I recieved an email to confirm that they had got my payment. However I keep getting texts telling me to pay and that they will cancel my test. Seems like a huge scam.
Magnificent! After my driving test was moved due to the lockdown, they were able to find me a new date remarkably quickly. A very friendly and professional customer service team. Would recommend this service to anyone!
excellent service worth it
Excellent service found me a test within the next 2 weeks and at my local test centre,brilliant service and fast communication
They dealt with our requirements professionally and tailored the package according to our needs. They put together a reasonable package. They were able to meet our requirements for the test date even in difficult circumstances due to COVID. I would definitely recommend them.
I had an excellent experience using DTC. I called them one day before my driving test. My instructor showed up ahead of time and provided me with one hour review class. The route I was taken on was the same as the route taken on the actual test. My instructor walked me through the steps that I was going to be examined on, and gave me a mock test and pointers to pass, which I did. I recommend them to anyone who is taking the driving test.
Excellent service. They saved me waiting for 60 days do the driving test . Very quick and pleased . 100% will recommend Arun
Great service. Raj was fantastic
We booked a test on the 1st of September for my son . The only available slot was Friday the 4th! The usual instructor was unavailable so we contacted DTC . Raj was a great instructor perfect for my son and he passed 1st time ! Very pleased
Yesterday, on 1 September, when the DVSA driving test booking system was open once more, I miraculously found a slot in Bromley for today. As I was exchanging my foreign driving licence for the UK one, I hadn't had any driving lessons or an instructor or a car to use. In this emergency I called DTC UK. The arrangements were made at once. Today I was met by Raj who, during a 1 hour lesson, gave me a lot of tips and helpful advice, corrected some of my bad habits and was overall very supportive! An hour later I was absolutely ready for the test and passed with only 2 minors. I can't recommend DTC UK enough if you urgently need a car, help and support! Thank you Raj and DTC UK!
Very professional and friendly. Happy to assist at very short notice.
Thanks to Rani from slough and dtcuk that helped me passed for the first time.Rani fully prepared me for the test and most importantly motivated me so much that I would make it through.she forward my test when I couldn't do it and game me proper lessons.Rani was so understanding and verry patient, am so recommending Rani as the she is a verry good instructor.Thank you so much Rani and DTCUK for making my dreams come true:)
DTC Driving Test Services is rated 4.91 based on 195 reviews