DTC Driving Test Services Reviews

of reviewers recommend DTC Driving Test Services
Read DTC Driving Test Services Reviews

About DTC Driving Test Services:

'Driving Test Cancellations or Cancellation Driving Test. Call it what you like. We guaranteed to find you a quick, last-minute driving within 2 weeks or its Free. We are the only national company who does not charge upfront for our earlier short notice driving test service.

Only pay when you are 100% happy with the time and date of your driving test. No bank or credit card details required. We also provide an emergency car hire service with a driving instructor for your practical driving test.

All cars for driving are fitted with dual controls and fully insured. Whether you are an international driver, a learner driver or doing an extended driving test, We can help. DTC Driving Test Car Hire covers all London Driving Test Centres. DTC-UK'

bookings@dtcuk.co

1 Bangors Cottages

Tell us how DTC Driving Test Services made you happy
My driving test was cancelled two days before the date due to staff shortages from Corona virus. I had paid DTC for 2 hours of classes and the use of their car for the exam. They contacted me and told me that I had to apply for a refund from the government for the £69 I had paid up front. I said that I would prefer to just reschedule the classes for a later date but they refused. He said that he had already paid the instructor, so I said that I would go ahead and take the lessons that I had paid for, and reschedule the test for a later date after the virus. He refused this as well. Note, this all happened before the lockdown date of 23 March. This company would do nothing to accommodate me, even as I was giving them several options that should have satisfied them. The owner eventually sent me a badly scanned government form with the wrong amount (it showed I had paid £59, but I actually paid them £69) and I never received a receipt. I have asked for a corrected form, but am not holding my breath. He just does not seem to understand that I am not liable for payments that I made to them when I did not cancel. He kept saying that the government cancelled, but that is not true for the lessons - he cancelled those. I was still willing to take them. At this point I think they will be out of business before I can ever claim anything. But if they are not, do not ever do business with this company.
Thanks to Rani from slough and dtcuk that helped me passed for the first time.Rani fully prepared me for the test and most importantly motivated me so much that I would make it through.she forward my test when I couldn't do it and game me proper lessons.Rani was so understanding and verry patient, am so recommending Rani as the she is a verry good instructor.Thank you so much Rani and DTCUK for making my dreams come true:)
Thanks to Rani from slough and DTCUK she was able to forward my test date which I found it so difficult as I wasn't ready for my test,she motivated me so much when my theory was expiring in two weeks time and said to me you will definitely make it,that just build up my confidence especially with the brilliant lessons she gave me.i passed my practical for the first time and couldn't believe how rani helped me so much.she taught me all I was asked by the examiner and fully prepared me for the test.Thank you so much Rani it was worth paying much as you truly deserve as one of the best instructor.:)
Rani from Slough is a fantastic instructor. Only with her a short period, but taught me what is needed and was very calm! A very professional women, and a massive thank you to Rani and DTC for providing a test so soon! Would recommend Rani/DTC to anyone learning how to drive.
It was so quick to learn driving skills.. no time wasted not a big costed. Excellent experience 👍👍
My Instructor name is Jay, he was very lovely and friendly who support, encourage and motivate to drive in tricky routes. He so wonderful and I enjoyed the lessons I had with him and he made me to pass my practical in 3’months and I passed in my first time. It was so relived feeling. Thank you So much instructor Jay.
It was such a great experience learning driving from rani. Her way of teaching is very friendly and never gets annoyed. After passing my test immediately I started driving independently and I was really confident.. thanks rani...
I had a little previous experience a few years ago. So felt like it was starting again. Rani was very patient and friendly, I passed after 10 hours. Fantastic availability. I would recommend this lady.
Great instructors! One-stop-shop for lessons, car hire and (re) scheduling your test earlier. After taking the driving test a few times to no avail, a friend of mine recommended Shakti @ DTC. Few lessons, much-needed adjustments and I passed! Thank you!
They made me very happy, i booked a car last minute and she was punctual gave me plenty of confidence kept me calm and i passed my test so thank you so much!!!
I had the best driving instructor (mac) with the nicest examiner (sirish). thanks for everything!
DTC driving excellent service. They are very professional and really helpfull.
Instructor Manisha she is very nice and found an earlier test date for me .i highly recommend them . I passed my test
Quick and easy to book in such short notice
Manisha, my instructor, helped a lot with getting used to the car quickly & safely in such short time!
Friendly and a lot of help.
DTCUK was quite efficient straight after my contact.
I had my drive test today. I wasn't driving for years and thanks to my instructor Manisha, I passed. She is brilliant, super patient and professional. In only 2h before my test she highlighted the main points and the test went very smoothly. Thank you again Manisha, superstar!
DTC advertise getting your licence in 2 weeks, I got mine in 5 days. Anisha was my instructor and I cant recommend her enough. Absolute star!
5 Stars for Anisha
5 Stars for the crazy DTC youtube animations
I had a refresher course from Rani after 12 hours I felt more confident driving thanks to her and recommend her ! She is a excellent instructor.
Was trained for a week by Rani from DTC- she made it so easy and very simple- her instructions were clear and easy to understand and follow. I passed the practical at first attempt- thanks DTC and Rani.
Just Super
I would recommend anyone to use DTC services for easy passing their driving test practicals.
Rani is so much a patient and knowledgeable woman. She gives you all to takes pass your exam.
Their services are unbeatable.
DTC Driving Test Services is rated 4.94 based on 177 reviews