Dr.PAWPAW Reviews

11PM
11PM

info@drpawpaw.com

Click Here

Tell us how Dr.PAWPAW made you happy

"I have had the product a few days now, this was recommended by my son and daughter in law, I got three tubes one for each of us, so far so good. I am using for my hands and cuticles , lips . Cuticles are definately looking much better."
Are you Dr.PAWPAW? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
"This product really is amazing!!"
"Can't live without mine!!!! Made such a difference to my nail beds!!!!"
"I've only been using this product for a couple of weeks and it has all ready become a firm favourite & made it on to my "hero product" list. its incredibly nourishing especially at this time of year. I like wearing it as a base under matte lipstick as its not over glossy. And the tube packaging is fab much easier to use than those pesky little tins....You know the ones I mean!"
"I purchased this balm for the first time a couple of weeks ago and have now had to purchase more as I let a couple of my friends try it which resulted in confiscation of two tubes to them !! It is the best product I have ever used, and I have tried a lot of different brands, and will be buying again very soon. Also brilliant that it is a UK product !!!! Hooray for that !!!"
"My wife was looking for a paw paw product. I found this one on the internet for her. She loves it. I am in very good books. Thank you dr paw paw. We also used the best friend card for our daughter. Very cool."
"Love this product! Have started to carry it everywhere! In New York in late November and it saving my lips! :-)"
"Excellent for lips, this one's going to be a favorite as the weather gets colder. I've just started using it on my cuticles so wish me luck! A little goes a long way as well, which is always good."
"I use this on the patches of psoriasis I get on my body just to stop them cracking and therefore spreading. It doesn't heal the psoriasis it just keeps it protected and then it will eventually go away by itself. Absolutely fantastic product."
"Great improvement on other brands, Give it a try"
"I have just brought Dr pawpaw.... And what can I say ...it's the Best money I have ever spent on a product ... I use it for everything ... Highlighter for my cheeks .. Lip gloss ... Hair gloss ... Cuticles ... Hand cream .. And so much more ... I Won't leave home without it .. !!!"
"I love Dr Paw Paw! It instantly smooths my lips and helps fill out any lines or cracks in my lips. It's like Botox for my lips :-))"
"A massive fan - I'm using on my lips and hard skin patches, glides on and great results"
"If you haven`t discovered this gem already, give it a go. Smells and feels great, but importantly for me soothes my skin after shaving, shaving rash a thing of the past. Ordered online and delivered next day, excellent."
"Lovely product for all. Thank you!"
"Loving Dr.PAWPAW, found through google. Had other balm choices but must say I think this is one of the best I have used. Firstly, it really does stick to my lips so I get a longer lasting effect. It doesn't have too much shine, I like the natural look. There is no fragrance and it doesn't taste of anything - just wish they would bring out a flavoured version!"
"Very fast delivery, well packed. Very happy"
"Excellent service ! delivered the next day."
"Have not tried the product as it was bought for a friend. However the price was good, delivery free and I received it approx 17 hours after I placed the order which is just amazing."
"Love the Dr. PawPaw balm. No perfume added, it literally is does not have a distinctive smell it just does the job on the skin. I'd even use this for my baby's bottom if sore :) the packaging will need revamping at some point though. It doesn't appear as quality as the product it is meant to contain."
Dr.PAWPAW is rated 4.91 based on 64 reviews