Dr.PAWPAW Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Dr.PAWPAW
08AM
8AM

info@drpawpaw.com

Tell us how Dr.PAWPAW made you happy

"Will definitely use again"
Are you Dr.PAWPAW? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Best lip balm ever!!"
"Great product, would recommend to anyone!"
"I love the pink sheen. Consistency could do with some work, but I also love how versatile it is."
"It would take a really good product to pull me away from my trusty tin of vaseline- something Dr Pawpaw managed to do in just one use. Great product, with long lasting effects. I hate having to constantly apply lip balm, but this balm requires only the least frequent of applications. great value and even better results :)"
"DR PAW PAW is a brilliant product, for the life span of a tube and the money you spend, you defiantly get your money's worth! The product it's useful for someone who constantly gets dry lips like myself as it reliefs and also gives a glossy look after use, which I really love as my lip sticks and glosses are the main part of my make up collection, and having that shinny but non irritated look an feeling after using DR PAW PAW. just makes the perfect look. I also use DR PAW PAW after I have washed my hair to help give my hair a shinny look, as when I first herd you could was completely shocked as I never knew you could use a lip balm in your hair! Overall the product is brilliant anyone can use it from young to elderly and I would really recommend it to anyone!"
"Love this product!!"
"Lovely packaging and I love how it's non greasy. My lips are really dry but this has really helped!"
"Such a lovely product, it has so many uses and it has saved me a fortune. Instead of buying lip balm, hair serum or brow gel - I have it all in one! I've seen a lot of reviews on this and it doesn't dissapoint. I really recommend it :)"
"Love Dr PAWPAW. Not just for lips. So many uses."
"Good product, rapid delivery, all in all great."
"Brilliant product, friendly service and incredibly quick delivery, thank you!"
"Cannot believe how quickly my order was dispatched! Have yet to try the product and will be giving one to my Daughter to try."
"Just taken delivery of this after reading reviews in a magazine. I have an allergic reaction to my new all plastic spectacle frames. Tried all sorts of creams/home remedies and did not want to use steroid cream on my face. Within seconds all itching and redness calmed down, miracle! Would definitely recommend this."
"I purchased Dr Paw Paw just before Christmas and instantly loved it. I then purchased some more as chrimbo stocking fillers for my daughter and my friend and they are amazed at the multi use and the results and feeling of the skin, nails, hair etc. I have almost used my small yellow wonder and will purchasing again. Also, I burnt my knuckle on an oven shelf (Christmas and booze !!) and used Dr Paw Paw to reduce the sting (after running under water) and I was amazed at how fast it worked. I would recommend this essential to anyone and everyone."
"Drpawpaw is a great product. I use it for my lips and for my dry skin, it really has had an amazing healing effect in my cracked heels! And at £6.95 - bargain!"
"Excellent service, ordered online late afternoon, delivered next morning. Loving the product, its a handbag must have !!"
"Wow, ordered one day and received the parcel the following morning, fab service! Dr Pawpaw balm is an amazing product, I use it as a lip balm, nail and hand balm and also on eczema which showed an improvement within a couple of days. I will definitely be ording more....."
"I have had the product a few days now, this was recommended by my son and daughter in law, I got three tubes one for each of us, so far so good. I am using for my hands and cuticles , lips . Cuticles are definately looking much better."
"This product really is amazing!!"
Dr.PAWPAW is rated 4.90 based on 62 reviews