Dr.PAWPAW Reviews

58 Reviews
Ad You May Also Consider ? Adverts from our client network

info@drpawpaw.com

How would you rate Dr.PAWPAW?

Erik Jan Scholten
Verified Reviewer

I ordered before Christmas but hadn't received the product by The time I ch caked my credit card statement. When contacting the company they (the MD) looked into it immediately, confirmed my order and that it had been sent but that they would send a replacement. Received a day later! Excellent and responsive customer service and an excellent product (my wife tells me). Congratulations Dr. PawPaw, wishing you every success.
Nen
Unverified Reviewer

I use this every day and carry it with me everywhere I go. A truly amazing product!
Marissa Francis
Unverified Reviewer

I really love using this product. This is without a doubt my desert island product. It is so much uses for it, lips, face, cheek, eyes and of course it is fantastic to use on my daughter who sometimes gets nappy rash. A little goes a long way and it lasts a long time. I love this product so much, I used to use a similar product to this on the premium market which is quite expensive. I've brought this product for my mum and she loves it. I will be going on holiday in april and will definitely be bringing this in my handbag for the plane.
Thank you so much for making a product suitable for all ages to use.
Steve
Unverified Reviewer

Easy to use website, great product, recommended.
Jeup
Unverified Reviewer

I found this in dublin and I use it for everything even my nails!! Really good highly recommended
Jude
Unverified Reviewer

Love this balm. Wonderful on dry skin and lips.
Chris
Unverified Reviewer

Wonderful. I use it on my lips, face, hair and eyebrows. Great stuff.
Kat Till
Unverified Reviewer

I suffer from dry peeling lips & this sorted them out as soon as I applied! also smoothed some on my feet over night & the results are great, good all round multi product at an amazing price, a forever fan.
Lizzie
Unverified Reviewer

Fabulous product - great for my lips and hands - even better than my usual pawpaw creme! Dr Pawpaw will now be my regular creme!!
Verified Buyer
Verified Buyer

EknV4y <a href="http://zzfhmggejnil.com/">zzfhmggejnil</a>, [url=http://htzlxumpfndc.com/]htzlxumpfndc[/url], [link=http://asssmprhlixs.com/]asssmprhlixs[/link], http://pmsypqukogfa.com/
Rachel
Unverified Reviewer

I love my dr paw paw, my lips feel so soft! Brilliant product ;)
Michael
Unverified Reviewer

Great stuff - perfect for a potter's hands at the end of a long day in the studio, and lovely for dry, winter lips too!
Frank Baker
Unverified Reviewer

A friend suggested I try Dr. PawPaw to help my dry skin, which tends to get much worse during the winter months. I've been using it now for the past five weeks and I've noticed a real improvement. I’d definitely recommend it.
Kate Ferguson
Unverified Reviewer

Great product! I have used many other Paw paw balms and this has to be one of the best! Thanks!
E Cooke
Unverified Reviewer

I tried Dr Pawpaw after reading of it in a magazine. I am pleased with it, good for lips but also cuticles, heels, itchy patches. Also, unlike a lot of companies, if you contact them they answer you helpfully - I contacted them with a website query and suggestion.
Claire Frost
Unverified Reviewer

Wow, I absolutely love Dr Paw Paw. It has taken over from my Elizabeth Arden 8 Hour Cream (and that's saying something). It is such a versatile product I would recommend it to anyone. In fact, I've already spread the word amongst family and friends and bought them a tube too! Brilliant!!
Katie Briscombe

Will definitely use again
Sarah Smith

Best lip balm ever!!
Jane Johnson
Unverified Reviewer

Great product, would recommend to anyone!
Vanessa
Unverified Reviewer

I love the pink sheen. Consistency could do with some work, but I also love how versatile it is.
Dr.PAWPAW is rated 4.90 based on 58 reviews