Drones for less Reviews

of reviewers recommend Drones for less

Tell us how Drones for less made you happy
Where do I start? At dronesforless you really do get less. Less customer service. Less honesty about your order. Less than everything you would expect from an online store, including at a basic level, the products you have paid for! I have been procuring a package of camera equipment on behalf of the school I teach at, and the biggest mistake I made in the order was giving money to these guys. They obviously have some kind of financial cashflow problem, as it took a month for them to "find" our payment, despite us sending bank statements detailing it. I mean how hard can it be to find money in your own account?!?! The fun really started when one of their employees accidentally let slip that he could see our payment on our order, and then had to lie profusely to claim that he hadn't seen it. And then out of nowhere a one-line voicemail saying the order had been shipped, a month after payment. It all turned up this week, thankfully, although I will say that the packaging was severely ripped and it's clear some of the products had been opened before. Any other company I would complain, but there's no point here. Take the products and run. And all of this with not even the hint of an apology. They are incredibly rude on the phone (you have to hear it to believe it), do not communicate with you (you have to always ring them, they don't call, they don't respond to emails) and are outright deceitful. If you're trying to communicate with them, a few tips: - They are US-based, so 5 hours behind UK time, so try calling after midday. Their UK phone number is VoIP, their UK address a post box. - Peter is on extension 1314, John on 1323 and the illusive billings manager Joseph is on 1310, but is never in. As far as I can tell from over 20 calls, Peter and John are the only employees, so when they say 'Sales department' or 'Customer Service department', they mean those two. In conclusion, this company is the internet equivalent of a dodgy guy stood on a street corner trying to sell you that Calvin Kleine watch. Yes you'll save some money, but you'll more than pay for it in other ways. I would find it hard to even recommend this company to my enemies.
everything was wrong - from order to delivery - placed a order 3 weeks ago with a promised delivery from 6-10 working days. call them up to be hung up on several times, upon finally getting through i was re-assured my parcel would be delivered in 2 days and it was on its way. 4 days later i rang again to be told my parcel has been shipped and received, when asked for a tracking number they simply hung up. Several emails sent - no response, only to ring them and find out they haven't even processed the order because the item is no longer in stock. Absolute shamble of a company nothing truthful about them not even the items for sale on the site.
Drones for less is rated 1.09 based on 11 reviews