Drones for less Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend Drones for less

How would you rate Drones for less ?

"Not a U.K company based in New Jersey USA never return calls never answer emails. Total fraud avoid like the plague. Thankfully getting a PayPal refund 2 months later. AVOID TOTAL RUBBISH !!!!!!"
"everything was wrong - from order to delivery - placed a order 3 weeks ago with a promised delivery from 6-10 working days. call them up to be hung up on several times, upon finally getting through i was re-assured my parcel would be delivered in 2 days and it was on its way. 4 days later i rang again to be told my parcel has been shipped and received, when asked for a tracking number they simply hung up. Several emails sent - no response, only to ring them and find out they haven't even processed the order because the item is no longer in stock. Absolute shamble of a company nothing truthful about them not even the items for sale on the site."
"THIS COMPANY IS FROM THE US AND NOT THE UK. They go out of their way to pass themselves off as British but your warranty is next to useless unless you are happy to ship your drone to the US for any warranty claims at considerable expense and time. I ordered a drone for £1664 then realised only hours later that it would be a gray import so cancelled my order and asked for a refund. They shipped the unit the day after i cancelled then emailed me to say i couldn't cancel by email and would need to phone and by the way you can't cancel because we've already shipped it. ( On a Sunday supposedly). When the drone arrived around 8 days later I refused delivery and it was returned. A month passed and i was getting no refund so issued a case with Paypal who eventually found in my favour and returned my money. I cannot say if the unit they sent was correct as many others have complained about but I feel that this company is bordering on deception the way they pedal their company as British. They also deleted messages from their facebook page when I questioned them about my refund. As they have for many other people. ORDER AT YOUR PERIL - If the drone is ok and you never have a problem they may be fine, but if you do have a problem the couple of hundred you save will be swallowed up in postage to get it sorted."
"Lousy service! false advertising!"
"This US company offers good value until something goes wrong. When I ordered a Sony camcorder I was pressurised into buying a large capacity battery "at a special price". This battery was OK for the first 4 months and about 10 videos but then collapsed totally and now gives less capacity than the standard battery. I've phoned the support line (several times before I got a real person) and was told that the manager would call me back. I've now been waiting for a week and still no call. I'm not expecting one!"
"USA Based company and not in UK at all !!!! Take payment then give tracking number, but never post the product. Absolute wast of time and effort."
Drones for less is rated 1.17 based on 6 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!