Driving Theory 4 All Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Driving Theory 4 All

About Driving Theory 4 All: Specialists in helping candidates pass their Car, Bike, ADI Part 1, LGV, PCV, and LGV CPC Module 2 theory test 1st time.

Our online theory test revision packages come with the latest revision tools licensed by DVSA, including practice theory test questions and hazard perception test videos.

We're a Crown Copyright holder with the Driver and Vehicle Standards Agency (the people who set the theory tests). This means that we can always provide you with the most up-to-date theory test material, which gives you the best possible chance of passing the real DVSA theory test.

Email, Live Chat
"I have been using this website for a while now and it's just brilliant... just need to book a test!"
"Was scared when I start studying because English it’s not my first language,but this website is very good and I pass all my theory tests at first attempt."
"You guys are sincerely absolutely super, your platform assisted me greatly in passing my theory test. Thank you."
"Had my HGV licence revoked in 1990, medical reason, reinstated 2018, took a cpc and used Theory 4 All for Module 2 & 4 ....passed both 97% and 100% the reason was the course info .... highly recommend this company"
"Not really positive I found driving test success better"
"This site helps a me a on passing the CPC still some questions are not covered like the difference between the HGV sat nav and the CAR sat nav.Some are fairly common sene if you review this materials idea is the same TOP TIPS the THECARGO LOAD comes up 5 times on my exam.RECOMENDED"
"Very easy to understand."
"Great service. Was a great help for passing my tests. Would highly recommend."
"Driving theory 4 all helped me pass my theory test excellently. All the questions asked are all I practised on this page."
"The best app ever"
"- very easy to learn. -all important details are explained. -easy to navigate. -really helpfull."
"No good"
Hi Hocine,

Thank you for your review and sorry to hear you are unhappy with our service.

We're always looking to improve and we take customer feedback very seriously. We would really appreciate it if you could send us more detailed feedback by emailing us at support@drivingtheory4all.co.uk.

We look forward to hearing from you.

Kind regards,

Driving Theory 4 All
"I can’t recommend Driving Theory 4 All highly enough. I sailed through my CPC Theory mainly because of DT4A. Thank you,"
"Passed my lgv theory first time. Thankyou."
"Very good"
"Brilliant platform and easy to use plus excellent value. Just study this and prepare and as I did passed both parts first time and I smashed it. Thanks guys"
"Very very good"
"Really good helpful and informative program helped me in my success with my hgv theory"
"Excellent"
"I like your product very good"
Driving Theory 4 All is rated 4.85 based on 349 reviews