Driving Theory 4 All Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Driving Theory 4 All

About Driving Theory 4 All: Specialists in helping candidates pass their Car, Bike, ADI Part 1, LGV, PCV, and LGV CPC Module 2 theory test 1st time.

Our online theory test revision packages come with the latest revision tools licensed by DVSA, including practice theory test questions and hazard perception test videos.

We're a Crown Copyright holder with the Driver and Vehicle Standards Agency (the people who set the theory tests). This means that we can always provide you with the most up-to-date theory test material, which gives you the best possible chance of passing the real DVSA theory test.

Email, Live Chat
"It's a good lesson to learn, and very useful."
"I have been using this website for a while now and it's just brilliant... just need to book a test!"
"Was scared when I start studying because English it’s not my first language,but this website is very good and I pass all my theory tests at first attempt."
"You guys are sincerely absolutely super, your platform assisted me greatly in passing my theory test. Thank you."
"Had my HGV licence revoked in 1990, medical reason, reinstated 2018, took a cpc and used Theory 4 All for Module 2 & 4 ....passed both 97% and 100% the reason was the course info .... highly recommend this company"
"Very easy to understand."
"Great service. Was a great help for passing my tests. Would highly recommend."
"Driving theory 4 all helped me pass my theory test excellently. All the questions asked are all I practised on this page."
"The best app ever"
"- very easy to learn. -all important details are explained. -easy to navigate. -really helpfull."
"I can’t recommend Driving Theory 4 All highly enough. I sailed through my CPC Theory mainly because of DT4A. Thank you,"
"Passed my lgv theory first time. Thankyou."
"Very good"
"Brilliant platform and easy to use plus excellent value. Just study this and prepare and as I did passed both parts first time and I smashed it. Thanks guys"
"Very very good"
"Really good helpful and informative program helped me in my success with my hgv theory"
"Excellent"
"I like your product very good"
"Genuinely surprised. Good way to learn."
"The videos are really quite helpful and save time as all the information is shortened into a 3 minute video. I find this method much more helpful than reading the Highway Code as I feel this is a more interesting way of learning"
Driving Theory 4 All is rated 4.85 based on 350 reviews