Driving Theory 4 All Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Driving Theory 4 All

About Driving Theory 4 All: Specialists in helping candidates pass their Car, Bike, ADI Part 1, LGV, PCV, and LGV CPC Module 2 theory test 1st time.

Our online theory test revision packages come with the latest revision tools licensed by DVSA, including practice theory test questions and hazard perception test videos.

We're a Crown Copyright holder with the Driver and Vehicle Standards Agency (the people who set the theory tests). This means that we can always provide you with the most up-to-date theory test material, which gives you the best possible chance of passing the real DVSA theory test.

"A superb learning tool. Theory divided into bite sized chunks, so easy to read and take in. Able to dip in and out of the course, so that if you did not have much time you could just do a little study. The learning zone test questions were good at testing your understanding and helped you to learn the subject. The mock tests were invaluable as they follow the same format as the real test and extremely similar in content to the actual test. The hazard perception section was invaluable as it gave so many hints and tips about the test and the practice clips gave me a great insight into what was required for this test. Thanks Driving Theory 4 All - I passed first time"
"Passed my theory test first time after using this!"
"You can find everything for learning . Solon as I but Drobiny Theory 4 All I pass straith away . I have 5 star . Thanks Dariusz Prusaczyk"
"I was recommended this by a friend who passed 1st time ... he was 100% right ! . Worth every penny.. I passed 1st time 98% marks. I cannott recommend this highly enough . Thanks ."
"Great way of teaching. Felt silly at first but it works really well."
"Very happy with Theory 4 All passed without problem"
"Failed my theory first time and heard good reviews about driving theory 4 all so I bought it and I passed! Would highly recommend to anyone"
"All good , passed :))"
"Thanks for everything to prepare for the theory test"
"When we buy the package we should be aware that the harzard perception is included too"
"After failing my CPC Mod 2 by 1 point i had DrivingTheory4All recommended to me. I found the study material and tests easy to understand and on my resit i got 49/50 so tells you how good they are"
"Very helpful material for pass first time"
"A brilliant service that makes the whole process so easy. Learning given in a very visual format that puts facts into context and makes them easier to remember. The hazard perception tool is exceptionally useful and one to fully exploit - the analysis facility is crucial to one's understanding of how the scoring works and once i had fully utilised the tool I passed with ease. The team made it really easy by booking the test and then changing it to suit my calendar. I highly recommend the services of the Driving Theory 4 All - The material is 100% relevant and the support team ever ready to help. Delighted that i signed up with them."
"Excellent service and helped me pass my cpc theory first time. Would definitely recommend."
"very helpful, I recommend to all, best regards"
"Fantastic app highley recommended easy and clear to use i passed my hgv/lgv multiple choice theory test first time and hazard perception test."
"Best driving theory for hgv part 1 and driver cpc would definitely recommend to others"
"I passed my theory the 1st time thanx to driving theory for all! The site was easy to use and very understanding! I can’t thank you all enough. Good luck to everyone else :) I would recommend 100%"
"I had driving theory 4 all for about a week before I booked my theory test and dedicated an hour a day to learning all of my driving theory so when it came to my test, which I booked on my birthday, I passed with flying colours. I feel like watching videos on the information helps answer the questions because you've been told the answers and haven't found out from trial and error like most do just practising the theory test."
"Excellent, no doubt you remain the best."
Driving Theory 4 All is rated 4.86 based on 325 reviews