Driving Theory 4 All Reviews

Based on 534 reviews
Email, Live Chat
Read Driving Theory 4 All Reviews

About Driving Theory 4 All:

Specialists in helping candidates pass their Car, Bike, ADI Part 1, LGV, PCV, and LGV CPC Module 2 theory test 1st time.

Our online theory test revision packages come with the latest revision tools licensed by DVSA, including practice theory test questions and hazard perception test videos.

We're a Crown Copyright holder with the Driver and Vehicle Standards Agency (the people who set the theory tests). This means that we can always provide you with the most up-to-date theory test material, which gives you the best possible chance of passing the real DVSA theory test.

Absolutely brilliant, past my theory first time
It's amazing 👏 love it. It helps me a lot.
by using this driving theory 4 all. It was easy to understand and read the questions and answers to you. I would like to use this again and tell people how amazing this was. thank you I passed my CPC. thanks again.
I wouldn't of passed my theory test with out driving theory 4 all # well done keep it up
Very good
I used this learning platform recently to pass my pcv theory and Hazard perception test. The whole site is very user friendly and well laid out. It really helped with revising topics within the highway code. I do however feel that when using the Test yourself option, that too many fairly straightforward questions are repeated too many times. Overall a great learning platform that i couldn't of passed without.
I highly recommend the Driving Theory 4 All learning and videos - they breakdown all the different sections into smaller segments so you don’t feel overwhelmed with the information you are learning about - they have pictures to help and video tutorials which explain everything really easily. I passed my Theory Test last Tuesday and I can only thank Driving Theory 4 All because despite the test being quite tough, the revision I did on their website helped me tremendously!
I found the training for the HGV theory and hazard perception very handy and with bits being on an app I could learn offline. The cpc part 2 training was very good but if possible to put some of it on an app so if the internet isn't very good you can still learn. Overall I'm very happy I passed all first time and I put it down to the revision material
excellent resource,the only resource that i had used from my driving theory test and cleared it the first time..
Thanks great app passed 1 time
Very helpful aplication!Very pleased!
Driving Theory 4 All is very helpful . I just pass my real theory test today with just 1 time I do . Thank you so much .
This service is great
I passed for the first time
Wasn’t the easiest app. Could be planned out better.some of options were not clear. But the app helps lot for sure.
Hi Thomas, Thank you for your review. We appreciate your feedback, and we are glad the app helped your revise for your theory test. We would love to hear your thoughts on our app in more detail. You can contact us at support@drivingtheory4all.co.uk. Kind regards, Driving Theory 4 All
Great for learning theory and handy visuals too. Some of the Hazard Perception videos are blurry which doesn’t help but overall and excellent aid for learning theory
Well, it was a perfect online training experience and the results of my test was exactly the results I got from the mock 96%
Very useful big thank you for DT4 all I passed first
This app is the only one you need to pass, I would recommend to all. I only passed because of it Fantastic app.
Very Good
Very good questions and helpful for its purpose
Driving Theory 4 All is rated 4.83 based on 534 reviews