Driving Theory 4 All Reviews

of reviewers recommend Driving Theory 4 All
Email, Live Chat
Read Driving Theory 4 All Reviews

About Driving Theory 4 All:

Specialists in helping candidates pass their Car, Bike, ADI Part 1, LGV, PCV, and LGV CPC Module 2 theory test 1st time.

Our online theory test revision packages come with the latest revision tools licensed by DVSA, including practice theory test questions and hazard perception test videos.

We're a Crown Copyright holder with the Driver and Vehicle Standards Agency (the people who set the theory tests). This means that we can always provide you with the most up-to-date theory test material, which gives you the best possible chance of passing the real DVSA theory test.

Absolutely brilliant, past my theory first time
Very helpful. I am so happy that I've come across this app. So informative. I would recommend this app to everyone. I pass the theory exam on first sitting. Thanks to all at Driving theory for all.
Very easy learning. I think I only had 2 questions that weren't included in the learning. Passed first time with 96 correct on multiple choice and 86 on hazard perception. Thank you for this app it was perfect.
Amazing I did my theary 2 times b4 yousing the app and faild and passed first time once I yoused the app I have lerning difacaltes and the short video helped me so so much
Because of you I have passe my theory test 49 of 50🥰I I really recommend to anyone is struggling with the theory questions,is so easy ,understandable and logical....also I'm not a British citizen so,English is not my first language but,still I was successful thanks to this app....which I recommend it with all my heart....Thank you all for your amazing work 😊😘❤🙏 Well done to all team!!!Theory 4 All....
10 out of 10 very good
This website is very very good
Passed my lgv/hgv cat c ,a week or so ago and did all my revision using driving theory 4 all. In complete honesty ,revision for me has always been a struggle however ,theory 4 all made revising interesting ,effective and pleasant therefore I highly recommend theory 4 all to anyone with an upcoming test. Five stars for sure
Some questions needs updating,
Very good software to use for computer based PCV exams passed all 3 theory exams on same day in May 2021 : Multiple Choice 100/100 Hazard Perception 84/100 Driver CPC Case Studies 47/50 Study hard with this excellent software and you will get great results well recommended plus you can use it on many platforms mobile phone, tablet or laptop A*******
Passed the case study test first time with 46/50 using this app. The app gives you everything you need that the part 1 theory test apps don't cover.
The best learning app , i passed my cpc , class 1/2 with it ...
Very useful 👌
Seemed hard at first, but I got into it and passed first time. Revision and preparation pay off, but every mistake you make on the way is what ypu learn from and remember.
Fantastic service, would recommend highly!
Hi team At the moment the surface is good, clever and well explained, only to motizise some more in how to drive a lorry is always a point of view of like how to turn engines on and drive and also to survive while driving on the roads handling with heavy loads means lots to understand and also to be very conscious about, on this days I have learned lots of it and still thinking about to get on the cabin and see clearly the grand difference between a Car and a Lorry but for people like such a big fun of this doesn't need lots to study than to understand the physics, how to divide time, best ways to chose including weather and time of load that you will be carrying and how to not waste petrol for sure. So I'll give 5 points please make some explained videos and a glossary with terms for people like not to struggle with this studying interface.
Great help, passed my part 1, adi.
I followed all of the modules and practiced over about 5 weeks, I felt prepared and passed 1st time. I would highly recommend this package, remember to practice with it and you will be ready!!
I need more help pls
Hi Happiness, Thank you for your review. Please contact our Support Team at support@drivingtheory4all.co.uk and they will be able to help you and answer any questions that you have. Kind regards, Driving Theory 4 All
Excellent