Driving Theory 4 All Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Driving Theory 4 All

About Driving Theory 4 All: Specialists in helping candidates pass their Car, Bike, ADI Part 1, LGV, PCV, and LGV CPC Module 2 theory test 1st time.

Our online theory test revision packages come with the latest revision tools licensed by DVSA, including practice theory test questions and hazard perception test videos.

We're a Crown Copyright holder with the Driver and Vehicle Standards Agency (the people who set the theory tests). This means that we can always provide you with the most up-to-date theory test material, which gives you the best possible chance of passing the real DVSA theory test.

Email, Live Chat
"Passed my theory for bikes cars buses and hpv and cpc for hgv and buses by this website Cheap and very easy to learn Thank you"
"Really very helpful for to pass you're test."
"Fantastic!! Passed first time with flying colours! Definitely recommend"
"This website helped me loads! Thanks to their videos I passed my theory first time! I would definitely recommend it."
"I really recommend this material from drivingtheory4all, for new drivers of any categories. Its got a lot of features that makes learning easier."
"rubbish and fake, I failed my test and they didn’t give me my money back"
"The practice was very useful excellent."
"I found it very helpful and understood a lot of information and I also passed my theory test in the first time. I would definitely recommend this to others. Thank you"
"Really helpful"
"Very good learning material. Passed my PCV theory test with a good score, same with hazards perception, knew exactly what to focus on. CPC case study however needs some attention as the questions during actual test are much more complicated, nothing like these on the website here. Had a good experience learning on here thou, passed all 4 modules eventually and now just looking for a job as fully qualified bus driver."
Hi Pawel,

Thank you for your feedback and congratulations on passing all 4 modules.

We have recently improved our PCV CPC Module 2 - it now contains more case studies and a comprehensive learning suite.

We wish you the best of luck with your career as a bus driver. Please do not hesitate to get in touch if we can be of any further assistance.

Kind regards,

Driving Theory 4 All
"Great study material, helped me pass first time"
"I’m very happy thank you"
"Very useful and very easy to understand"
"Incredible tool. Quick, bite size videos with a test at the end of each group to reinforce understanding. As many mock exams and hazard awareness tests as you can bare. Perfect for long term study and a cram fest towards the end! I got 100% in my theory."
"It's a good lesson to learn, and very useful."
"I have been using this website for a while now and it's just brilliant... just need to book a test!"
"Was scared when I start studying because English it’s not my first language,but this website is very good and I pass all my theory tests at first attempt."
"You guys are sincerely absolutely super, your platform assisted me greatly in passing my theory test. Thank you."
"Had my HGV licence revoked in 1990, medical reason, reinstated 2018, took a cpc and used Theory 4 All for Module 2 & 4 ....passed both 97% and 100% the reason was the course info .... highly recommend this company"
"Not really positive I found driving test success better"
Driving Theory 4 All is rated 4.84 based on 364 reviews