Driving Theory 4 All Reviews

of reviewers recommend Driving Theory 4 All
Email, Live Chat
Read Driving Theory 4 All Reviews

About Driving Theory 4 All:

Specialists in helping candidates pass their Car, Bike, ADI Part 1, LGV, PCV, and LGV CPC Module 2 theory test 1st time.

Our online theory test revision packages come with the latest revision tools licensed by DVSA, including practice theory test questions and hazard perception test videos.

We're a Crown Copyright holder with the Driver and Vehicle Standards Agency (the people who set the theory tests). This means that we can always provide you with the most up-to-date theory test material, which gives you the best possible chance of passing the real DVSA theory test.

Great site to use, I used it for about a week before my test and passed first time case studies are very similar to the real CPC test questions. The my learning section is handy to save bits that you need to work on. Would be handy to add a link that goes from case studies to the learning/revision bit to fresh your mind on things without having to go back to the home page. Would definitely recommend using as I went from having zero knowledge about the CPC to passing my test in one week
Was good revision. Just doing loads of the mock tests helped a lot.
Passed me theory with 97%.
I made use of the PCV learning modules and am delighted to say that I passed my three tests, multiple choice, hazard perception and CPC theory first time in one sitting. I did find one or two topics in the real tests weren’t covered by the modules, and some of the video clips weren’t the greatest quality, but overall I was very happy with the Driving 4All product and would certainly recommend it to anyone planning to take their PCV theory tests.
its good
Very good learning material. Passed my PCV theory test with a good score, same with hazards perception, knew exactly what to focus on. CPC case study however needs some attention as the questions during actual test are much more complicated, nothing like these on the website here. Had a good experience learning on here thou, passed all 4 modules eventually and now just looking for a job as fully qualified bus driver.
Hi Pawel,

Thank you for your feedback and congratulations on passing all 4 modules.

We have recently improved our PCV CPC Module 2 - it now contains more case studies and a comprehensive learning suite.

We wish you the best of luck with your career as a bus driver. Please do not hesitate to get in touch if we can be of any further assistance.

Kind regards,

Driving Theory 4 All
This site helps a me a on passing the CPC still some questions are not covered like the difference between the HGV sat nav and the CAR sat nav.Some are fairly common sene if you review this materials idea is the same TOP TIPS the THECARGO LOAD comes up 5 times on my exam.RECOMENDED
super
Thanks for everything to prepare for the theory test
Excellent service and helped me pass my cpc theory first time. Would definitely recommend.
Good amount of practice questions and hazard perception clips for PCV CPC part one. However, the practice material for the Case Studies is insufficient in my opinion. Need a lot more case studies to practice. Also, they didn't mirror the actual test that closely I didn't think.
I passed my theory easily and found it easy to use once I realised I didn’t have to watch the videos.
i have gotten better
Good site, able to pass in the first go, though you need a lot of patience as it's quite long.
Passed my Driver CPC module 2 first time. Went for the test confident that I would pass after revising with Driving theory 4 all.
Be honest I don't think I pass it
If I didn't use driving theory 4 all
I used it for my LGV theory, hazard perception and module 2 case studies training. The software is very realistic in comparison to the actual test and covers all possible questions and scenarios that you may come across during the tests. I got 97% in my theory test, 89% in hazard perception and 49 out of 50 (96%) for module 2 case studies. I wouldn't have achieved this without the help of Driving Theory For All. It allowed me to walk into each test relaxed in the knowledge that I knew my stuff, had prepared thoroughly and was going to pass. Well worth the investment.
Passed my cpc module 2 first time. Got 40 out of 50. 40 is pass mark. This app really helped me get through my test.
The app was great. Easy to follow, learn and progress. The app has all you need to successfully pass a theory test and when you log on to DrivingTheory4All website you can access the hazard perception training.

I passed both parts of the theory/hazard perception test 1st time with a very high score.

If you follow the app training method you are guaranteed to pass or your money back.

The only reason I rate the app at 4 stars and not 5 is that during the DVSA test I encountered several questions that I had never seen before that were certainty not within the app. It could have been the difference between a pass and a fail but fortunately not. I passed and if you buy this app and follow the training, so will you.
Driving Theory 4 All is rated 4.83 based on 425 reviews