Driving Theory 4 All Reviews

of reviewers recommend Driving Theory 4 All
Email, Live Chat
Read Driving Theory 4 All Reviews

About Driving Theory 4 All:

Specialists in helping candidates pass their Car, Bike, ADI Part 1, LGV, PCV, and LGV CPC Module 2 theory test 1st time.

Our online theory test revision packages come with the latest revision tools licensed by DVSA, including practice theory test questions and hazard perception test videos.

We're a Crown Copyright holder with the Driver and Vehicle Standards Agency (the people who set the theory tests). This means that we can always provide you with the most up-to-date theory test material, which gives you the best possible chance of passing the real DVSA theory test.

i have gotten better
Good site, able to pass in the first go, though you need a lot of patience as it's quite long.
Passed my Driver CPC module 2 first time. Went for the test confident that I would pass after revising with Driving theory 4 all.
Be honest I don't think I pass it If I didn't use driving theory 4 all
I used it for my LGV theory, hazard perception and module 2 case studies training. The software is very realistic in comparison to the actual test and covers all possible questions and scenarios that you may come across during the tests. I got 97% in my theory test, 89% in hazard perception and 49 out of 50 (96%) for module 2 case studies. I wouldn't have achieved this without the help of Driving Theory For All. It allowed me to walk into each test relaxed in the knowledge that I knew my stuff, had prepared thoroughly and was going to pass. Well worth the investment.
Passed my cpc module 2 first time. Got 40 out of 50. 40 is pass mark. This app really helped me get through my test.
The app was great. Easy to follow, learn and progress. The app has all you need to successfully pass a theory test and when you log on to DrivingTheory4All website you can access the hazard perception training. I passed both parts of the theory/hazard perception test 1st time with a very high score. If you follow the app training method you are guaranteed to pass or your money back. The only reason I rate the app at 4 stars and not 5 is that during the DVSA test I encountered several questions that I had never seen before that were certainty not within the app. It could have been the difference between a pass and a fail but fortunately not. I passed and if you buy this app and follow the training, so will you.
It made very simple and easy understand and pass the test.
Past as soon as i purchased it, strongly recommend.
Well, driving theory 4 all done well for myself while I pass the CPC test. I'll still have to come back soon to check if they have some ADR courses for HGV to get a bit of information before I'll start the course. I'll definitely recommend the website to others fact which I already did.I hope that everyone will have the same results as me on his exam day. Thank you
It is very good. But most of the questions in test are totally different.
Good experience n fun to learn
DT4A feature all the possible questions that may appear with clear explanations as to why aswell as having a great improvement system in terms of when you get questions incorrect the only thing i would change is the hazard perception section and small issues with the instructions on how to access the mobile apps
Used this for 1 week before my test and past first time. I would highly recommend using this as you will find it useful for your test!
Very comprehensive, pleased that it was broken down into sections not just a mass of auestions to go through. Hazard perception practical was very helpful too.
it was very goog
Thanks iused it for 2weeks and i passed x
excellent website if you want to pass theory. Definitely will recommend
Everything was well organised and are truly helpful for learning. Unfortunately all info (from learning module) can't be downloaded for review from time to time.
Good learning cases and tests
Driving Theory 4 All is rated 4.83 based on 487 reviews