Driving Theory 4 All Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Driving Theory 4 All

About Driving Theory 4 All: Specialists in helping candidates pass their Car, Bike, ADI Part 1, LGV, PCV, and LGV CPC Module 2 theory test 1st time.

Our online theory test revision packages come with the latest revision tools licensed by DVSA, including practice theory test questions and hazard perception test videos.

We're a Crown Copyright holder with the Driver and Vehicle Standards Agency (the people who set the theory tests). This means that we can always provide you with the most up-to-date theory test material, which gives you the best possible chance of passing the real DVSA theory test.

Email, Live Chat
"DT4A feature all the possible questions that may appear with clear explanations as to why aswell as having a great improvement system in terms of when you get questions incorrect the only thing i would change is the hazard perception section and small issues with the instructions on how to access the mobile apps"
"Used this for 1 week before my test and past first time. I would highly recommend using this as you will find it useful for your test!"
"Very comprehensive, pleased that it was broken down into sections not just a mass of auestions to go through. Hazard perception practical was very helpful too."
"it was very goog"
"Thanks iused it for 2weeks and i passed x"
"excellent website if you want to pass theory. Definitely will recommend"
"Everything was well organised and are truly helpful for learning. Unfortunately all info (from learning module) can't be downloaded for review from time to time."
"Good learning cases and tests"
"It was good it explains every topic Cleary I would recamemd other people use it .and I passed"
"I found the programme pretty good although some of the navigating between different parts could have worked better. The app for my phone was very good on the morning of test. The hazard perception part is not the latest version and still use live film rather than computer simulated graphics"
Hi James,

Thank you for your review and feedback.

We are always looking to improve our service, so we would love to hear your thoughts on how our learning zone could work better. You can provide this feedback by replying to the email our Customer Service team have sent you today.

Please note that since we have a Crown Copyright licence with the DVSA, we are able to reproduce the very latest DVSA hazard perception videos. This includes 10 of the new CGI video clips. Our theory package provides filmed video clips too, which allow you to practice and prepare for developing hazards in the real hazard perception test.

I hope this helps but please let us know if we can be of any further assistance.

Kind regards,
Driving Theory 4 All
"I found all the training easy to understand and follow . I learned all the relevant information needed to pass my theory test. Overall the training was good and I would recommend it to anyone wanting to pass the CPC modules."
"Easy to use and it was nice to see a summary of my progress as i went through it. That motivated me to do more and it helped me spread out the workload. Thank you."
"I recently used this website for my theory test and all I can say is WOW! I passed! It's an intensive course that covers every topic so when it came to my theory, I scored 50/50. The only snag to this website is that the hazard perception was a lot easier on Driving Theory For All than all others. When I used a DVSA disc, I thought it would be the same as this but it was much harder. Even when I sat my test, it was much harder. I feel as though the hazard perception should have been harder on Driving Theory For All to better prepare me. Otherwise, top marks!"
"very useful revision tool. thanks."
"This site was recommended to me by a friend. It was very thorough and helped me to learn, understand and remember the material through clear lessons and numerous practice tests."
"Took my the test today and just passed by one question have been using your app for approximately 10 weekso as problem with My medical so I was familiar with all the questions on your site but to my surprise there was at lest 20 questions that the site Does not cover saying that your website dose put you in the right frame of mind to over come this hope this helps yous my ward"
"Very good easy to under stand"
"I think is good but some question is missing"
Hi Meriem,

Thank you for your review.

I can confirm that Driving Theory 4 All has a Crown Copyright Licence with the DVSA, which are the people who set the real test. This means that we can show you the official DVSA Car practice theory test questions. These questions are the closest you will get to the real theory test because the DVSA does not publish the actual test questions.

I hope this helps but if you have any questions or if we can be of any help, please let us know.

Kind regards,

Driving Theory 4 All
Driving Theory 4 All is rated 4.84 based on 378 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access