Driving Test Cancellations 4 All Reviews

Driving Test Cancellations 4 All 5 star review on 11th October 2019
Erika Almeida-Vega
Driving Test Cancellations 4 All 5 star review on 26th March 2018
Leah Davies
This service is fantastic! Our whole family were using the Testi app to try and bring it forward and it was a total wind up as every test had gone before you could click it. We gave this service a go and within two days they brought it forward 61 days! I used the auto book which worked well too
Lockdowns have made taking my driving test a total nightmare I've been trying to sit mine since August. This has made it so much easier to look for a closer test everytime I'm sent to the back of the queue because it was cancelled again. Its sends bookings to my phone so I can check of they work and book if they do by just replying. So easy. So worth the money. 10/10. Saved me so much stress.
I’m so pleased
Amazing. Registered at 20:30 had a new test date by 22:30. Couldnt be happier, well passing would do it. ????
Fantastic app I had very little faith in getting a cancellation , paid for the app at 5 past 6 and had a new test booked at 10 past ! Thank you
I am impressed at how soon I got a booking notification from you guys!
Reliable. Got me close new dates anytime my test was cancelled
Amazing is all I can say! You have helped bring my test forward so much earlier and find me one at my closest test centre .
Would highly recommend.
Thank you!
This website is cool. Whatever these guys charge is worth it. They takeaway the whole hassle away from you for looking for the cancellation slot. My test has been brought forward by 27 days which is quite amazing. The best part is these guys charge just once for any amount of cancellations and reservations. Communication is also v strong and it happens on 2 fronts i.e. email and text so you can v rarely miss out on the comms.

Well done to the team for such a fantastic service.
It’s great moved my test forward twice in less than a week and even had more choices to move it
Very good service, easy to navigate the site and had 2 cancellations over a 3 day period bringing test forward by a total of 70 days.
It’s worth the money, you will definitely find a test closer whether it’s by a month or many months! It’s a good investment
I like ur service alot fantastic i will refer this link to my family and friends. Thanks
Incredible service for the money I'm very happy and have recommended to friends and my driving instructor
Within a few hours of registering, managed to reduce my test by 12 days, hoping to get a further reduction.
Since using the app I've booked 3 tests and they managed to find me cancellations each time. Absolutely brilliant and I highly recommend ????
dear, support team driving, I would like to thanks all of you for your supporting and helping us, I would like also to apologise for so many times i had have changed my driving test but believe me that is was out off my hands, as lockdown makes me is struggling to which dates would be suitable, so I would like to thankfully for everything you have done for me and you have no idea how you makes me happy to support me while I am disabled of helping myself, you are the best and quick service a wonderful amazing supportiveness team
Kind regards
Kefah Maat
Driving Test Cancellations 4 All 5 star review on 6th January 2021
Very good jade saved me so much time with it
Saved me so much during covid 19. Definitely recommend!
Best service ever. Saved 78 days. Thanks very very much.
Have shaved some time off, hoping to get a further reduction in waiting time, great service
Driving Test Cancellations 4 All is rated 4.85 based on 3,328 reviews