Driving Test Cancellations 4 All Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Driving Test Cancellations 4 All

About Driving Test Cancellations 4 All: Driving Test Cancellations 4 All (www.driving-test-cancellations-4all.co.uk) finds unlimited driving test cancellations for anyone needing an earlier practical driving test. For just £18, we will search for tests as many times as you need until you pass.

"I paid quite a bit and it wasn't that great. I ended up finding a test faster myself and booked it with ease. Just visit the gov website and refresh a couple of times a day, especially towards the end of the day if you're very keen. It will work better than this; don't waste your money."
"Well, it is an optiononal for lazy lads .it did get me earlier an appointment which was a month before of my original test but i was quicker then app I was on government website every 10 seconds and looking for cancalation finally I got one in 10 working days ,I have passed my test now and got myself a brand new car ;)"
"The app never worked, when asking why is wasn’t working was told the dvsa website was down. Went on the dvsa website got an earlier test with out even needing the app. Waste of money"
"If u signe up for a free trial and the spam your phone with text but the dont let u book till u upgrade to a full paying acc and than all of a sudden they slow dow wuth the amount of test they offer"
"At first everything was going great they found me a couple of tests real quick... BUT as soon as I couldn't make them due to my instructor being busy, it seems like I've been put to the bottom of the list to search which is a joke as I've paid for the full package!"
Hi Josh,

Thank you for your review.

We have looked into your account for you and it appears we have offered you over 100 tests, including a test offer today. We can only offer you driving tests that match the options you select on your account.

Your account is active and we are still searching for you.

Please let us know if we can be of any further assistance.

Driving Test Cancellations 4 All
"After failing the first test the search was too slow and at times nonexistent. I found my later tests myself after waiting for long with no sms until I passed."
"Didn't offer me any tests for weeks on end. A big shame that I just couldn't rely on your website."
Hi,

Thank you for your review.

We have looked into your account and can confirm that we have offered you 16 driving tests matching the preferences you selected on your account.

Your account is still active and we are continuing to search for driving test cancellations for you.

Please get in touch with our Support Team if we can be of any further assistance.

Driving Test Cancellations 4 All
"Not enough feedback and not quick enough to look for me! The test dates and time."
"Not great"
Hi Mohammad,

Thank you for your review.

After looking into your account, we can confirm that you were offered 4 driving test cancellations and we changed your test over for you 4 times.

You have unlimited access to our service until you pass your driving test, so should you need us to continue searching for you, please get in touch with our Customer Support Team.

Driving Test Cancellations 4 All
"I used this and I did end up passing on a cancellation from the site, but inbetween I heard nothing from the site, not 1 cancellation or anything for 2 months. Feel more could be offered to even let the customer know you are searching."
Hi Heidi,

Thank you for your review and congratulations on passing your driving test.

Looking at your account, we sent you 7 driving test cancellations matching the options you selected on your account and we changed your test over to an earlier date.

We appreciate your feedback and if we can be of any further assistance, please get in touch with our Customer Support Team.

Driving Test Cancellations 4 All
"The test finder is starting to become awful it found me 1 test 1 week before my original test in September which is still quite a lot of time away. Other companies that people I know have used have found some at the same test centre in the upcoming weeks and in the weeks ending of July. the other companies are overtaking this."
Dear Customer,

Thank you for your review.

You have complete control over the options you select on your account, including your chosen test centre and the date/ time range you are available to take your driving test. We have offered you 23 tests based on the options you selected within your account and we have changed your test for you 3 times.

Unfortunately, driving test cancellations are not guaranteed and, as such, we do not know when they will become available. However, since we regularly search for tests, we have a good chance of finding you a driving test that matches your criteria. We can only offer you tests that match your criteria though and that are available when we are searching.

We have a very high success rate and have found tests for approximately 90% of our customers. Please note that you have full access to your account with us until you pass, which means you can use us as many times as you need to.

Please get in touch with our Customer Support Team if we can be of any further assistance.

Driving Test Cancellations 4 All
"I was expecting more. I got one cancellation on the date I started. I haven't had any communication - even a basic confirmation to say they are still looking. I won't be recommending this service to anyone."
Hi Aarani,

Thank you for your review.

We have looked into your account for you and can confirm that we have offered you 5 tests by email and text message since your account was created on the 9th of March. You asked us to book 4 of the 5 tests we notified you of, which we did successfully on each occasion.

The most recent change we made for you was on the 9th of June at 14:41, where we changed your test to the 6th of September 2016 at 08:10 at your chosen test centre after you confirmed that you wanted that test by text message.

Once this test had been changed, your account became inactivate just in case you did not want to make any further changes to your test. This was done for every test we changed for you. However, it was only on the fourth test that your account was not reactivated.

If you would like us to continue searching for earlier driving tests for you, let our Customer Support Team know (support@driving-test-cancellations-4all.co.uk) and they will be more than happy to reactivate your account again for you.

I hope this helps but please get in touch with our Customer Support Team if you would like any further assistance.

Kind regards,
Driving Test Cancellations 4 All.
"Well iv paid 18th pounds for this service than another 4 still ain't helped me find a earlier test date so no I ain't that happy with this service"
Hi Iram,

Thank you for your review.

We have looked into your account and can confirm that we have offered you 4 driving test cancellations and have changed your test 4 times for you. On each occasion we changed your test we brought it forward to an earlier date.

Please get in contact with our Customer Service team if you have any questions regarding your account with us.

Driving Test Cancellations 4 All
"No early tests were sent to me however I could log in myself and find there were many available. It wasn't worth the money and would sometimes even text me dates later than the test I already had booked. Wouldn't recommend this service. I would suggest logging into dvla every few hours in the day and find one that way"
Hi Gemma,

Thank you for your review.

We have looked into your account with us and I can confirm that we have sent you 60 test offers and have changed your test over to an earlier date. Please note that within your account you have complete control over your date, time and test centres preferences. This means that we will only send you test offers based on the availability criteria you enter. The reason you received offers of tests that were later than the test you had booked was because the date range you selected went beyond the date of your driving test.

Additionally, the DVSA only allow one person to be logged into their system at any one time. Therefore, if you were also logging in to search for test dates, it could have potentially logged us off and stopped us from finding further test dates.

I hope this helps but please let us know if we can be of any further assistance.

Driving Test Cancellations 4 All
"Offered one cancellation in 2 months."
Driving Test Cancellations 4 All is rated 4.82 based on 1,752 reviews