Driving Test Cancellations 4 All Reviews

Driving Test Cancellations 4 All 5 star review on 11th October 2019
Erika Almeida-Vega
Driving Test Cancellations 4 All 5 star review on 26th March 2018
Leah Davies
been so helpful and helped me change my test centre as I didn’t know the one I had booked at but there was none available at my local one, now I have managed to get one at my local test centre therefore I know the roads and they brought it forward by 2 weeks also which is a bonus !! definitely recommend!!
Saved 59 days which is insane. Got recommended by a friend and whilst doubtful in the beginning I soon realised how good this really is. Would highly recommend for such a cheap price.
I am so happy with the service, my test date was moved up by 48 days. I really recommend their service it's worth every penny!
Very good service quick response
I recently failed my driving test, and went to re-book, only to find the next available one in 5 months. I was so annoyed, so i signed up to driving test cancellations 4 all, and they found me a test only 2 months later instead. Very happy
Fabulous service !
Very helpful ???? they save me 98 days
Very good service
Took no time at all to find me a quicker test. This was really important to me as I need a driving licence to be able to keep me job. Knowing the app really works and is always searching for me is such a relief and really puts my mind at ease.
I was not sure if at all you can have your test date changed and my first opinion about these website was "Scam" but hey i got it changed and saved 89 days !
Really genuine, excellent service ! Try it if you need early date .
Absolutely amazing service!!!
Bring my test forward with 22 days in those times so i am very pleased
Because of the initial lockdown and then Wales’ firebreak lockdown, my test was pushed from March 2020 to February 2021. Using this website I managed to get a November test, saving me months of waiting. It is absolutely worth it!
Good app very helpful
Excellent service. Great value.
fast rebooking system, much better than other applications and much more quicker than dvsa suggests especially now when too many people are wanting the tests and most of them for the next year only. Good luck everyone with booking and with passing!!!
Saved over 2 months waiting for my test so far.
Amazing ???? ????
Perfect!!!!!!!
Very helpful service would recommend!!
I'm so happy and shocked as well cos they brought my test 92 days early which is fabulous. Im just praying that morning test bring me success and I pass it. Crawley is awesome place and if I pass it will be my big achievement in 2020. Fingers crossed ???? ???? ???? Thank you again ???? ????
Driving Test Cancellations 4 All is rated 4.84 based on 2,770 reviews