Driving Test Cancellations 4 All Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Driving Test Cancellations 4 All

About Driving Test Cancellations 4 All: Driving Test Cancellations 4 All (www.driving-test-cancellations-4all.co.uk) finds unlimited driving test cancellations for anyone needing an earlier practical driving test. For just £18, we will search for tests as many times as you need until you pass.

"Absolutely mint I failed first time and download this at first it found me a test within 3 weeks but then updated again and I passed 6 days after failing first time. Not sure if this was because i had a premiere account or not but my experience with this app was great and would definitely recommend"
"It’s by all means the best! I failed my first 2 tests and I got 3 tests within 6weeks! Absolutely satisfying when you get full value for your money! Will definitely recommend Driving Test Cancellations 4 All to whoever is on a timescale to get a driving test."
"I failed my 1st test & my Instructor suggested this site. I paid the fee, was very happy to be able to move my retest forward by almost 3 months! This site is incredibly easy to use, they handle absolutely everything for you & all you need to do is focus on passing! Couldn't recommend them more!"
"I am so glad that they helped me find the test date two months earlier than the actual one. I would highly recommended this."
"What a great concept! I booked my first Mod 1 with Driving Test Cancellations 4 All and failed. I just reset the dates and got another MOD 1 straight away and Passed. I then changed the details to Mod 2 and changed the date to suit, took my MOD 2 and passed! All for one payment! Brilliant, Thanks. Kevin"
"Absolutely amazing service! I failed my driving test first time and wanted to sit it again as soon as possible. My driving instructor recommended this website and it was amazing. They found me a test within two weeks, considering the 12 week waiting list! I passed second time and couldn’t thank the team enough. Would recommend to everyone!!"
"very helpful!"
"Amazing website"
"Very good helped me get a cancellation"
"I get a lot help from this app. It’s perfect and timed for book me."
"Excellent website, easy to use. Liked the fact you could specify dates/times that you wanted to avoid."
"Got an early driving test and my daughter passed. Perfect!"
"Cancellations 4 all were brilliant found me another test within a couple of weeks."
"Unbelievable service. They got me 2 different date son 2 days. I would highly recommend. I was booked in October and passed today in August."
"Failed my first test and got a second test within 2 weeks"
"Waste of money and complicated"
Dear Customer,

Thank you for your review and we are sorry to hear that you are unhappy with our service.

We can confirm, however, that we changed your test to an earlier test date within the dates you said you were available.

Your account is valid until you pass your test, so you can use the account for as long as you need.

If you would like to discuss your account with us, or if you have any questions or feedback, please do not hesitate to get in touch with our Support Team.

Kind regards,

Driving Test Cancellations 4 All
"Good website for cancellation test I recommend anyone needs to pass quickly try it 👍🏻"
"The best £18 I’ve ever spent."
"Fantastic service! Takes all the stress out of looking for earlier tests to suit you."
"Absolutely amazing company. My driving test got cancelled at the end of June and the next available test was the end of August. I paid for this site and within a day they found me a earlier test and then found me another two tests which was even earlier (middle of July). Well worth the money and have been driving for a month now and my original test would have been now. Super happy"
Driving Test Cancellations 4 All is rated 4.82 based on 1,826 reviews