Driving Test Cancellations 4 All Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Driving Test Cancellations 4 All

About Driving Test Cancellations 4 All: Driving Test Cancellations 4 All (www.driving-test-cancellations-4all.co.uk) finds unlimited driving test cancellations for anyone needing an earlier practical driving test. For just £18, we will search for tests as many times as you need until you pass.

"Excellent service! They found many cancellations date in a short period of time."
"Totally satisfied"
"simply the best app that you can use it for this purpose. Thank you"
"I have received my appointment after one week after signing in. My original appointment was after 2 months. Verry happy with this app."
"I loved it! Gave me quick dates and I would have not pass if they were not available. I wanted to pass soon as possible."
"Really impressed, quick to get me a new date on several occasions. Would recommend using to anyone looking to book a date asap."
"It was brill, but you have to be quick off the mark responding to offers of another test"
"Brilliant service. Good communication, easy to set up. Couldn't be happier. Moved my test forward twice. Once and then found an earlier date and passed. Would definetley reccomend."
"I can say about this website, its just Fabulous."
"I found the experience very positive and professional. I had to use this service twice to find two separate driving test cancellations and both times the team at driving test cancellations for all had found one within a few hours minimum and a couple of days maximum. I found it so reasurring that you could keep on eye on the different test centres being scanned for you. The amount of filter options to narrow down your cancellation search was great as well. I highly recommend if you are looking to find a driving test cancellation it's a much more pleasant experience than having to spend hours doing it yourself and the subscription is unlimited until you pass."
"Cancellation4 all it is best...."
"they gave me many of availible dates but it was in about 10 weeks waiting time. i managed to book myself waiting just 1 week. i have asked for money back but they refused to pay"
Dear Customer,

Thank you for your review and we are sorry to hear you are unhappy with our service.

We can confirm, however, that we offered you 30 test cancellations and changed your test to an earlier test date.

If you would like to discuss your account with us, or if you have any questions, please do not hesitate to get in touch with our Support Team.

Kind regards,

Driving Test Cancellations 4 Al
"I'm very pleased with Driving Test Cancellation. They find me new appointment jus in few hours. Well done. Wort every penny πŸ™‚"
"Really helped my son to get his test passed and very reasonable cost. Thank You."
"Really thanks to them... save my time for serching."
"They are good though i havent passed driving yet lol."
"Easy to access and an extremely helpful service"
"Excellent app - takes all of the time and headache out of finding an earlier test yourself."
"Fabulous"
"Was very unhappy with the site, barely received any cancellations. Won’t be recommending"
Dear Customer,

We can confirm, however, that we offered you 8 test cancellations and changed your test to an earlier test date.

Kind regards,