Driving Test Cancellations 4 All Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Driving Test Cancellations 4 All

About Driving Test Cancellations 4 All: Driving Test Cancellations 4 All (www.driving-test-cancellations-4all.co.uk) finds unlimited driving test cancellations for anyone needing an earlier practical driving test. For just £18, we will search for tests as many times as you need until you pass.

"Got loads of times and dates given to me, was a great service."
"Helped to find a test within 2 weeks! Recomend this great team!👍"
"It is really handy and Is definitely worth the money, I have sat my test 5 times now and they have helped me find a closer test. It makes it so much easier especially when my local test center is always booked up for months in advance."
"This is amazing app"
"Very good service and made the my driving test date much sooner than it was booked for"
"Does exactly what it says! Found me a driving test as soon as I could take it again. Would recommend."
"This is a brilliant service, well worth doing. The best bit is that should you fail your first test, you can subsequently log-in to get another test again and again, I passed on my third attempt, and all tests times were chosen through Driving Test Cancellations 4 All. Highly recommend!"
"They did brilliant work. I used them 3 times. I think they are the cheapest in the market. Would suggest to anyone."
"Well worth the money, i got excellent results from utilzing this service. Thanks guys job well done!"
"I highly recommend these guys. They are quick, and managed to get me something very early on the same day. I also got a discount for using them for the first time, which was great as a money saver"
"I am very happy for your assist and in very short you give me plenty of chance for booking my test and in 10 days i pass my test.....very very good services and very nice cooperative staff....many thanks"
"I was very very pleased with these guys, I failed twice and the times between each test can be stupidly long, but with this cancellation finder it makes it a little bit more bearable! Would definitely recommend!"
"Good service!"
"Found me a test within a week which helped me to pass before my theory test expired. Would highly recommend"
"They are doing a fantastic job always find me a sooner test as I failed 5 times."
"Too expensive and doesnt come up with as much cancellations as other apps. I paid £18 which is a joke as i spent £6 on another app and got over 6 cancellations a day"
Hi Jeevan,

Thank you for your review and we are sorry you feel this way.

We can, however, confirm that we found you over 20 tests matching your preferences and we changed your test for you twice.

If you have any questions, or would like to discuss this further, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Kind regards,

Driving Test Cancellations 4 All
"Very easy to find cancellation. Highly recommend for those who have failed and are looking for a new test ASAP."
"It was definitely worth it!!"
"Very good, got me cancellations super fast - Worth it"
"Brilliant got me a cancellation 10 days after test"
Driving Test Cancellations 4 All is rated 4.82 based on 1,690 reviews