Driving Test Cancellations 4 All Reviews

Erika Almeida-Vega
Driving Test Cancellations 4 All 5 star review on 26th March 2018
Leah Davies
More Photos & Videos
been so helpful and helped me change my test centre as I didn’t know the one I had booked at but there was none available at my local one, now I have managed to get one at my local test centre therefore I know the roads and they brought it forward by 2 weeks also which is a bonus !! definitely recommend!!
Found very quickly and gave enough time to check with driving instructors availability to would highly recommend and if fail can be used again great service
Posted 44 minutes ago
Really recommend this service, I'm notI failed my test today and booked a retest but it was not until January. This site saved me 84 days!
Trusted and reliable
An amazing service which really helps to ease post-fail anxiety, especially with trying to book a test during the pandemic!
Great service, very efficient! I would recommend
Brilliant. Took 2 days and they found my son a cancellation within 2 weeks. Definitely well worth £15. As we were going to have wait 4 months !
Great really fast and saved me 28 days
Fantastic waited 2 days for them to find me a test. Saved me 100 days
signed up yesterday and got a cancellation today which makes my test 34 days sooner! highly recommend:)
I passed my practical driving today. Supposed to be my schedule is Nov 10 and they found a slot for me which saves me 46 days. This is totally worth it! Well done!
Great application!
I am impressed !!! That is really quick. Thanks
Excellent, speedy service
Brilliant. Well worth the £18
I never leave reviews anywhere, however this is the best £18 i’ve ever spent. Three times this website has got me a date more than a month earlier. Would 100% recommend
Great service. Couldn’t believe they managed to find a test for the next week. It was so much easier than checking the government site.
Vry helpful brought my test forward by a month only took a couple days to get this
I got a test down from 7/01/21 to 08/09/20. That says it all. Absolutely fantastic well worth the £18 charge
Veryyyyy good
Absolutely amazing, my driving instructor to be about this yesterday on the 25th of September, I then had a message the following morning at 8:00 saying that they had found a cancellation.
Driving Test Cancellations 4 All is rated 4.85 based on 2,405 reviews