Driving Test Cancellations 4 All Reviews

Driving Test Cancellations 4 All 5 star review on 11th October 2019
Erika Almeida-Vega
Driving Test Cancellations 4 All 5 star review on 26th March 2018
Leah Davies
they gave me many of availible dates but it was in about 10 weeks waiting time. i managed to book myself waiting just 1 week. i have asked for money back but they refused to pay
Dear Customer,

Thank you for your review and we are sorry to hear you are unhappy with our service.

We can confirm, however, that we offered you 30 test cancellations and changed your test to an earlier test date.

If you would like to discuss your account with us, or if you have any questions, please do not hesitate to get in touch with our Support Team.

Driving Test Cancellations 4 Al
You stopped finding tests after a week or so
Be very careful with this company.

Like some other users, I found the service underwhelming. The company was unable to find a single date for me, so I assumed I would receive my money back. After all, the company proudly displays the following declarations on its website:

"A money back guarantee!"

and

"We guarantee to find you practical driving test cancellations or your money back!"

In the end, they refused to give me my money back, even though they were unable to find me a driving test (despite the statement above). I had found a date that was outside the date ranges I asked to company to search for, and took it because it was slightly better than what I had before. For the avoidance of doubt: they refused to reimburse me because I found an earlier test date for myself. Importantly, the date I found for myself was OUTSIDE of the dates I asked them to search for (which means I could not have prevented them from looking for the date I found because it was not within the scope of what I asked them to do).

The company has therefore

1. not provided an iota of value to me
2. taken my money, and,
3. refused a reimbursement, arguing that due to a technicality in their terms and conditions I wasn't entitled to one

I am baffled that their business model prioritises enforcing the small print (that contradicts what they loudly display on their website), rather than acknowledging the spirit of the understanding and pure logic that they simply weren't able to provide any value.

Although I have had a bad experience with their "guarantee", it is also worth pointing out questions about the business model here. The more popular the site becomes, the less effective it is likely to be because you are competing against too many other customers who want the same time slot. The probably of getting something within your desired range becomes small (indeed, I did not receive anything).

So to conclude, 1) the company goes against the spirit of the understanding that they will give your money back if they find nothing and 2) the probability of finding something goes down as users increase.

Not recommended.
Waste of money and complicated
Dear Customer,

Thank you for your review and we are sorry to hear that you are unhappy with our service.

We can confirm, however, that we changed your test to an earlier test date within the dates you said you were available.

Your account is valid until you pass your test, so you can use the account for as long as you need.

If you would like to discuss your account with us, or if you have any questions or feedback, please do not hesitate to get in touch with our Support Team.

Driving Test Cancellations 4 All
Seemed to focus on getting you the first change so you can't refund, then nothing after
This service really helped me, I had failed my test for the second time and didn't want to wait another 3 months, but after signing up to this website is got another test within 3 weeks so it was very useful!
So pleased with how quickly a sooner date was found and promptly booked :)!!
5* I was so nervous on my first test that I'd have to wait 4 months for another go if I failed that I parked too far away from the kerb on my parallel park and subsequebtly failed! I was almost inconsolable faced with a winter stuck inside with my 1 year old, not being able to take her anywhere, then I found this website. Having had my original test booked in for 18th January I moved my test myself to a test centre over 40 minutes away with no local knowledge just to get a November slot. This seemed crazy so I turned on autobook for my 2 closest test centres (which I actually know). Within one day I had a test booked for the end of November and then a day later I had one booked for the 2nd week of November! I'm so happy! I really thought this site was a scam because I received the 'we could have booked you X test but you weren't a member' message twice. I upgraded using my credit card so I could claim back if it was, but they are legit! Hopefully having this website in my backpocket will take the pressure off my next attempt ????
Excellent service
can you please send me email before confirming because i need to check with the instructor before and can u please change 20 jan 11.11
Dear Shilpa,

Thank you for your review.

We have looked into your account and we can confirm that we brought your driving test forward by 46 days.

We automatically booked this test for you because you turned on auto-book when creating your account with us.

You can easily turn off auto-book from your account and we can keep searching for better cancellations for you. You can use us until you pass your driving test.

If you would like to discuss your account with us, or if you have any questions or feedback, please do not hesitate to get in touch with our Support Team at support@driving-test-cancellations-4all.co.uk.

Driving Test Cancellations 4 All
Still waiting fór my test
Dear Customer,

We can confirm, however, that we offered you 4 test cancellations and changed your test to an earlier test date twice.

Driving Test Cancellations 4 All
rebooked my test for early February, used the website and got a cancellation 30th november
Initial wait for the test slot was almost two months. Within days your service had brought this forward to two weeks! Extremely pleased with the simplicity and efficiency of Driving Test Cancellations 4 All. Thank you!
Excellent App. Value for money. When you book your test and it comes up months away this App offers you dates nearer and nearer. Have a little patience and you will get a cancellation. Mine was within 2 weeks of downloading the App.
I never got sent any cancellations and had to carry on looking online my self. I found my early test date.
Absolutely fantastic service.... you got me quite a few cancellations which knocked 8 weeks off my original booking. I have recommended you to a few people who have all said the same! Many thanks A+++++
I found a test myself as my instructor said there was new tests just added. And then u try and Palm me off with well if you were looking we wouldn't of been able too.
Hi Rachel,

Thank you for your review.

We can confirm that we offered you 6 driving test cancellations and changed your test over for you 4 times.

Our Money Back Guarantee applies if we do not find a test matching the options you selected on your account, you do not change the test yourself, and your account is less than 60 days old.

You have access to your account until you pass your test, so if you need to make further use of it, or if with can be of any further assistance, please get in touch with our Customer Support Team at support@driving-test-cancellations-4all.co.uk.

Driving Test Cancellations 4 All
The test finder is starting to become awful it found me 1 test 1 week before my original test in September which is still quite a lot of time away. Other companies that people I know have used have found some at the same test centre in the upcoming weeks and in the weeks ending of July. the other companies are overtaking this.

Thank you for your review.

You have complete control over the options you select on your account, including your chosen test centre and the date/ time range you are available to take your driving test. We have offered you 23 tests based on the options you selected within your account and we have changed your test for you 3 times.

Unfortunately, driving test cancellations are not guaranteed and, as such, we do not know when they will become available. However, since we regularly search for tests, we have a good chance of finding you a driving test that matches your criteria. We can only offer you tests that match your criteria though and that are available when we are searching.

We have a very high success rate and have found tests for approximately 90% of our customers. Please note that you have full access to your account with us until you pass, which means you can use us as many times as you need to.

Please get in touch with our Customer Support Team if we can be of any further assistance.

Driving Test Cancellations 4 All
First time I used, sent about 10 texts, then once I failed my driving test and re-set the date, I didn't get 1 cancellation offer.
Hi James,

Thank you for your review.

We have looked into your account and can confirm that we offered you 10 driving tests matching the options you selected on your account and we have changed your test over for you twice.

You have not been offered any further tests since your last test change because your account with us is inactive. Once your test is changed, we assume you are happy with your new date so we do not continue searching for you. You were informed of this via email.

You can make as much use of your account until you pass. Therefore, if you would like us to continue searching for test cancellations for you, please login to your account with us and reactivate it.

Driving Test Cancellations 4 All
Excellent service. Prompt response from customer service team, extremely helpful.
Driving Test Cancellations 4 All is rated 4.84 based on 2,992 reviews