Driving Test Cancellations 4 All Reviews

Driving Test Cancellations 4 All 5 star review on 11th October 2019
Erika Almeida-Vega
Driving Test Cancellations 4 All 5 star review on 26th March 2018
Leah Davies
This service is fantastic! Our whole family were using the Testi app to try and bring it forward and it was a total wind up as every test had gone before you could click it. We gave this service a go and within two days they brought it forward 61 days! I used the auto book which worked well too
46 days ahead, thank you.
Deffo worth it, got my test 3 months earlier
Absolutely fantastic highly recommend
Very happy with you
Great system. Managed to save something like 80 days as the test had got rescheduled cos of COVID. Was worth the money. Wouldn’t use the auto book unless looking for a specific small range as it booked a saving of about 5 days first but once I’d got the hang of it, we have got a great result. Thank you
5 star review
Saved me 2 months waiting time!
Very good
Brilliant app, especially in times like these (Covid) and when tests are getting postponed and cancelled left right and centre and u need to find another one. Helped me save months!
Amazing app
Amazing service, great communication and amazing at getting you a earlier test date
Amazing service , great job
Amazing service, I received a number of suitable driving test options and was able to bring my test forward 54 days! Very very happy!
Saved me 44 days of waiting and found me another test within 15 minutes.
My test was moved by 57 days ahead after using this website. Definitely recommend it.
Excellent all round service, i will definitely recommend this to everyone i know, im very happy with the time saved waiting for my test
Fantastic service, they get a test and hold it for you for 20 minutes giving you enough time to see if your instructor is free at that time, 10/10 could not recommend enough, moved from March to January, and then to 7th of December!!
The app is great
Outstanding service. Absolutely delighted at the help I have received. Highly recommended to anybody looking to speed up a test date. Thank you so much.
Thanks