Driving Test Cancellations 4 All Reviews

Erika Almeida-Vega
Driving Test Cancellations 4 All 5 star review on 26th March 2018
Leah Davies
Makenritn
If u have early date please change agin.
Very good service
Very quick but I’m not available that date should have double checked with me
Hi Richie,

Thank you for your review.

We will only ever change your test to date and time you have entered within your preferences. Your test was changed to a test that was within your preferences, but we automatically changed this test for you because you had turned on auto-book.

We can change your test as many times as you need until you pass.

Please do contact our Support Team (support@driving-test-cancellations-4all.co.uk) if you wish to discuss your account in more detail.

We wish you the best of luck with your test.

Driving Test Cancellations 4 All
Thought it was fraud at first but yeah decent website got my test changed from late January to middle on December hopefully get a cancellation early November. #TestReady #f*ck<Covid>
I would recommend this service to everyone
It would be great if you can let me know about the test earlier
Hi Sahar,

Thank you for your review.

It appears that we changed your test 6 days after you signed up with us, and brought it forward by over 1 month.

Unfortunately, it's not possible to predict when we will find you a test matching your criteria. However, you do have full access to your account until you pass, so we can continue to search for an even earlier test if you would like us to.

We wish you the best of luck with your test, and please do contact our Support Team (support@driving-test-cancellations-4all.co.uk) if we can be of any further assistance.

Great really fast and saved me 28 days
Well done you are great in dealing with me but i want you search more for me
Good
can you please send me email before confirming because i need to check with the instructor before and can u please change 20 jan 11.11
Dear Shilpa,

Thank you for your review.

We have looked into your account and we can confirm that we brought your driving test forward by 46 days.

We automatically booked this test for you because you turned on auto-book when creating your account with us.

You can easily turn off auto-book from your account and we can keep searching for better cancellations for you. You can use us until you pass your driving test.

If you would like to discuss your account with us, or if you have any questions or feedback, please do not hesitate to get in touch with our Support Team at support@driving-test-cancellations-4all.co.uk.

Driving Test Cancellations 4 All
I am from long time still I haven’t got any earlier appointment tnx
Dear Yousef,

Thank you for your review and we are sorry to hear that you are not completely happy with our service.

We can confirm, however, that we offered you 3 test cancellations and changed your test to an earlier test date on all 3 occasions.

If you would like to discuss your account with us, or if you have any questions, please do not hesitate to get in touch with our Support Team.

Driving Test Cancellations 4 All
I am still waiting for driving test date as soon as possible but i did not get any email from you.I am not happy at the moment.
Hi Zohaib,

Thank you for your review.

I have looked into your account and I can confirm that we have offered you 58 driving tests and changed your driving test over for you 8 times. Taking this into account, I am not sure why you're unhappy.

If you can get in touch with us to let us know, we would be happy to discuss this with you. Please email us at support@driving-test-cancellations-4all.co.uk.

Please do not hesitate to get in touch if we can be of any further assistance.

Driving Test Cancellations 4 All
Yer does what it says but not very good in my opinion may have been the time of year but still
To begin with, I was happy as I was relieved to not have to search for an earlier test date myself, however I have noticed that although I am getting earlier dates for my test they are only a couple of days or one week earlier than the original date I have booked. Therefore I still have had to wait quite a long time between tests. Also, after th 4th time that my test is changed (just by one week earlier even after all 4 times), there are then no sooner test dates given at all.
I am not happy with the amount of time I have spent waiting for my next test.
I'm really not happy with your company because you promised to find me date, up till now I haven't got one.
Good service but unnecessarily expensive!
When I book first time my driving test they found very next week but 2nd time stil waiting since 10/04/2017 for me longer waiting but best of all of you.
Did eventually find some test dates, option to auto-book so I don't miss reservations, decent deals (50% off etc.)

However, I found more convenient test dates just by doing manual checks alongside the app, and found dates that the app didn't alert me of. Also, makes me wonder how I am prioritised against other people using the app - I think the way the app works should be more transparent. Paying more for an upgrade did nothing to improve the waiting time for a new date.

Also, really awful interface for both the app (which kept logging me out) and the site.
Driving Test Cancellations 4 All is rated 4.84 based on 3,051 reviews