Driving Test Cancellations 4 All Reviews

Driving Test Cancellations 4 All 5 star review on 11th October 2019
Erika Almeida-Vega
Driving Test Cancellations 4 All 5 star review on 26th March 2018
Leah Davies
This service is fantastic! Our whole family were using the Testi app to try and bring it forward and it was a total wind up as every test had gone before you could click it. We gave this service a go and within two days they brought it forward 61 days! I used the auto book which worked well too
Was a bit wary using this website. My original test was for March 2021, this website helped me change my test to December, so happy i can get my test done before the end of year. Definitely sign up to this site, worth the money, THANK YOUUUUUUU
Posted 21 minutes ago
I don't usually write reviews, but this company has done so much effort for me. My driving test was meant to be tomorrow (25/11/2020) but due to another lockdown it got cancelled, DVSA then rebooked my test for April 2021 but because of DTC4All, they found me a sooner test which will be in January! They saved me 56 days of waiting! I'm so happy. I highly recommend them!
Excellent communication, have been given an earlier test but still holding out for another!
easy to use
Nice one
Fast results!
Fantastic found me a much better time and date for my driving test. Very helpful highly recommend.
Very quick and efficient thank you
Due to covid my test which was booked for this month got changed to next year February which is what I didn’t want. So I found this website in hopes that I would find a cancellation and to my luck I did! I have had this app for less than four hours and already managed to reebok my test for this year. I’m pleased and recommend that everybody pays to upgrade so that they can automatically book the test for you as soon as they find the cancellation. So so happy!
Got a test with in 3 hours
Great notifications and constant
Absolutely delighted by the service, due to second lockdown, my test got postponed to mid February,, I signed up with this website , after few days , they managed to find me a suitable date, and brought my test forward by 56 days which is superb.
I am super happy and thankful highly recommend this website,
My test date brought forward by 37 days already, continuing to search for an earlier date.
Had my November test cancelled and was given a revised date of 25th March. I have now had my test moved forward to mid December!! Amazing!! I highly recommend this site.
Good
Very exited, they found me a text 80days earlier ????
Thanks so much
You saved my live
Hope to pass it now
I’ve never left a review in my life... don’t always trust they’re real but here I am! I was devastated when, after already waiting weeks for my test thanks to Covid-19, my test got pushed back again by 98 days! Eventually found this site through recommendation of my instructor, and here I am, less than 24 hours later and they’ve found me a test cancellation for the same test centre, 58 days earlier than it’s postponed date. It means I have time for lockdown to end, have another couple of lessons and voila. Don’t worry if you’re worried they’ll find you one ‘too soon’, you can put in a time bracket as small as you like, and I only put one test Center as my option! I’m over the moon, couldn’t believe my eyes this morning when I saw they’d found one so soon. 100% recommend!!
???? Amazing, I only set it up last night and within 24hrs I have a test sorted.
Driving Test Cancellations 4 All is rated 4.84 based on 2,994 reviews