Driving Test Cancellations 4 All Reviews

Driving Test Cancellations 4 All 5 star review on 11th October 2019
Erika Almeida-Vega
Driving Test Cancellations 4 All 5 star review on 26th March 2018
Leah Davies
This service is fantastic! Our whole family were using the Testi app to try and bring it forward and it was a total wind up as every test had gone before you could click it. We gave this service a go and within two days they brought it forward 61 days! I used the auto book which worked well too
Very appreciated
Cancellations 4 all amazingly bought by test 50 days closer, than my original booked test. I am so pleaded I decided to do so, as driving is an essential for me. ????
Found me a test a long time before my original. I am very pleased with the outcome. Great site and worth the money.
This a life saving website must recommend it to anyone who want to save time and money
Amazing highly recommend
Worth the money. They saved me 197 days of waiting! Be patient they will find you a cancellation in the end
Great service! I’ve failed the driving test a few times (through no fault of these people of course!) and rebooked through these guys. They’ve come through every time!! Couldn’t be happier
Amazing service really. Immediate effect and great results. I really trust these guys. They made me happy
Date improved by 2 weeks with no hassle. Very satisfactory service.
In short period of just in 2 hours my test date has been prepone almost 50 days... it’s really awesome service and I will recommend strongly to all my friends and family
An extremely worthwhile service. It saves you sitting on line on the Gov website for days an days, particularly if you select Autobook. I would highly recommend using Driving Test Cancellations.
V good
45 days off, let’s just hope we don’t go into another lockdown
Perfect
From the day I joined Driving Test Cancellations 4 All I was kept informed daily by text and email of their progress. Within days my son, who had lost out on 5 driving tests dates because of Covid 19 was offered 2 cancellations a month earlier than the date he had been given. Excellent and efficient service, highly recommended.
good job
thanks
Fantastic got earlier test and all done for you thankyou
Excellent service - very quick and organised. Saved a lot of hassle after Covid disruption
I used this service being a bit skeptical at first because i thought it might of been a scam but i decided to go ahead and buy the full account with the cancellation service. I had my driving test cancelled in November during the second National lockdown and got rebooked to the 23rd Febuary 2021, but the cancellation service scanning DVSA's website every 5 minutes found me a cancellation on the 15 December at 1:35. Im extremely impressed with this service because its saved me so much time manually looking and im extremely busy with college also. Anyone who gets this service its worth every penny! I reccomend also getting the premium account so you jump the queue. So fantastic thank you so much Driving Test Cancellations!!!!!
had my test moved from february to december so happy!!!
Driving Test Cancellations 4 All is rated 4.84 based on 3,077 reviews