Driving Test Cancellations 4 All Reviews

of reviewers recommend Driving Test Cancellations 4 All
Read Driving Test Cancellations 4 All Reviews

About Driving Test Cancellations 4 All:

Amazing service! Best £18 I've spent! From the first time I failed, Driving Test Cancellations have continuously managed to find me earlier tests at my chosen centre time and time again!! Until I pass, I will not use any other service! So easy to use and accept changes to your test date! Can't believe how simple and useful it is.
Woo this is very good. I appreciate your help. You are the best. Thanks
Waste of money and complicated
Dear Customer,

Thank you for your review and we are sorry to hear that you are unhappy with our service.

We can confirm, however, that we changed your test to an earlier test date within the dates you said you were available.

Your account is valid until you pass your test, so you can use the account for as long as you need.

If you would like to discuss your account with us, or if you have any questions or feedback, please do not hesitate to get in touch with our Support Team.

Driving Test Cancellations 4 All
Still waiting fór my test
Dear Customer,

We can confirm, however, that we offered you 4 test cancellations and changed your test to an earlier test date twice.

If you would like to discuss your account with us, or if you have any questions, please do not hesitate to get in touch with our Support Team.

Driving Test Cancellations 4 All
they gave me many of availible dates but it was in about 10 weeks waiting time. i managed to book myself waiting just 1 week. i have asked for money back but they refused to pay
Dear Customer,

Thank you for your review and we are sorry to hear you are unhappy with our service.

We can confirm, however, that we offered you 30 test cancellations and changed your test to an earlier test date.

Driving Test Cancellations 4 Al
Was very unhappy with the site, barely received any cancellations. Won’t be recommending
Dear Customer,

We can confirm, however, that we offered you 8 test cancellations and changed your test to an earlier test date.

Driving Test Cancellations 4 All
Too expensive and doesnt come up with as much cancellations as other apps. I paid £18 which is a joke as i spent £6 on another app and got over 6 cancellations a day
Hi Jeevan,

Thank you for your review and we are sorry you feel this way.

We can, however, confirm that we found you over 20 tests matching your preferences and we changed your test for you twice.

If you have any questions, or would like to discuss this further, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Driving Test Cancellations 4 All
Worst ,doesn't give any early dates after signing up. When u complain they ask u to upgrade. There is no information about upgrades before u sign up. Its like they are robbing you. Do not waste your money.
Hi Qurrat,

Thank you for your review and I am sorry to hear you are unhappy with our service.

I can confirm that you do not need to upgrade your account but we provide these options if you require more frequent searches.

We offered you 3 tests matching the dates and times you said you could be available and we changed your test over for you, which is what our service is designed to do.

If you wish to discuss this further, or if we can be of any further assistance, please let us know.

Driving Test Cancellations 4 All
don't this is the best bargain for money i was able to get a closer date with someone else without much hassle
Dear Customer,

Thank you for your review.

We have looked into your account and I can confirm that we have offered you 5 tests and changed your test over for you.

Please contact our Support Team if you have any questions or if we can be of any assistance.

Driving Test Cancellations 4 All
You stopped finding tests after a week or so
I never got sent any cancellations and had to carry on looking online my self. I found my early test date.
Waste of money!
Hi,

Thank you for your review. From looking into your account, we can confirm that you were offered a number of driving tests matching the options you selected on your account. We also successfully changed your driving test twice - both changes brought your driving test forward to an earlier date.

Please note that you have full access to your account until you pass your driving test. If you have any questions about your account, or the review you have left,
please contact our Customer Support Team at support@driving-test-cancellations-4all.co.uk.

Driving Test Cancellations 4 All
Seemed to focus on getting you the first change so you can't refund, then nothing after
I never got a time or date that was suitable for me
I found more driving tests by searching the dvla website for cancellations myself. On several occasions this happened so i was disappointed with the service It is also not clear that you stop searching for tests after having chosen to take one of your tests - this should be more clear to avoid confusion
No help. Waste of money. Suppose to help find another test if fail or an earlier one pops up. I found an earlier one myself and still took money off me. And haven't helped since. It's a good idea if you actually do what you say. So overall just giving this company money and no difference made.
I found my own cancellations, one for my first test and another for my second (which I passed ). Not worth it !
Not quick enough retests
AWFUL. paid 20 odd quid for nothing. I got no updates for about a week so I took it upon myself to check GOV.UK for cancellations myself and there was one right away. Booked the cancellation and once i had contacted driving test cancellations for you they refused me a refund as i had booked without them. DO NOT USE THIS THEY ARE A SCAM!! check GOV.UK yourself you have a much better chance at getting a cancellation.
Hi Carys,

Thank you for your review.

You have complete control over your Driving Test Cancellations 4 All account and the options you select within in, such as your date and time availability for a test.

We will only offer you tests based on the criteria you have selected within your account.

As I am sure you can appreciate, we do not have any control over the test dates that become available and we can only offer you tests at the times we are searching. Since you had a Plus account, we would have been searching every 10 minutes.

From looking into your account, we offered you 5 driving tests matching the options you selected on your account and we changed your driving test over for you to an earlier date.

Driving Test Cancellations 4 All is approved by Trading Standards and we are part of their Buy With Confidence Scheme. Therefore, we can assure you that we are not a "scam".

Please note that you have full access to your account with us until you pass, which means you can use us as many times as you need to.

If we can be of any further assistance, please get in touch with our Customer Support Team.

Driving Test Cancellations 4 All
Didn't help at all. Waste of money. Regret paying anything. Rude people over the phone. Useless site and organisation
Hi Customer,

Thank you for your review and sorry to hear you feel this way.

We have looked into your account and can confirm that we have offered you many tests and have changed your test over for you.

Please note that you have full access to your account with us until you pass, which means you can use our service as many times as you need to.

Driving Test Cancellations 4 All
after reschedule i didn't searched for bookings after that.
Driving Test Cancellations 4 All is rated 4.83 based on 1,979 reviews