Driving Test Cancellations 4 All Reviews

Erika Almeida-Vega
Driving Test Cancellations 4 All 5 star review on 26th March 2018
Leah Davies
Very efficient service
Fantastic! Saved my son 35 days. Many thanks.
Very quick
Excellent service. Saved me a month and all the hastle of looking for a suitable test date. Thanks alot
great service!!! Saved me over 2 months on my driving test!
So happy a test was found for me 75 days earlier and it’s only been a day since I signed up!
I honestly cannot thank you guys enough. You have made me one happy girl !! 42 days saved. I will be recommending to everyone who has there driving test coming up ????
As my driving instructor got me to my test centre late unfortunately I was unable to sit my driving test which was really dissapointing especially after having it cancelled 3 times due to Covid! The earliest test I was able to find on the Dvsa website was 12th December. After 2 days of joining they have rebooked my test for 2 weeks time 06th October saving me 66 days wait! So happy definitely worth the 18 pounds thank you so much!!!!!
Deffo 5 star. After a couple of hiccups with DVSAs website I was able to get a test 63 days earlier than the one I originally booked. Smashing service!
Saved me 29 days in just after a day of signing up, thank you!
Amazing I was expecting this to be some sort of scam but I can’t tell you how happy I am ... amazing service ... thank you my son is over the moon as he would have been waiting until 2021 January !
Quality app
Exelend I am very happy 61 days before just great
Brilliant 5*
Excellent service
Very happy with the service, very easy to use. They found me a much earlier test date within 2 days of me signing up with them.
Perfect service, found me a new test within 2 weeks
Very thankful for their service. It was top quality and they sorted me out in no time twice.
Extremely quick service and brought my test date closer by a month
Saved me 3 weeks waiting for my test