Driving Test Cancellations 4 All Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Driving Test Cancellations 4 All

About Driving Test Cancellations 4 All: Driving Test Cancellations 4 All (www.driving-test-cancellations-4all.co.uk) finds unlimited driving test cancellations for anyone needing an earlier practical driving test. For just £18, we will search for tests as many times as you need until you pass.

"You stopped finding tests after a week or so"
"Be very careful with this company. Like some other users, I found the service underwhelming. The company was unable to find a single date for me, so I assumed I would receive my money back. After all, the company proudly displays the following declarations on its website: "A money back guarantee!" and "We guarantee to find you practical driving test cancellations or your money back!" In the end, they refused to give me my money back, even though they were unable to find me a driving test (despite the statement above). I had found a date that was outside the date ranges I asked to company to search for, and took it because it was slightly better than what I had before. For the avoidance of doubt: they refused to reimburse me because I found an earlier test date for myself. Importantly, the date I found for myself was OUTSIDE of the dates I asked them to search for (which means I could not have prevented them from looking for the date I found because it was not within the scope of what I asked them to do). The company has therefore 1. not provided an iota of value to me 2. taken my money, and, 3. refused a reimbursement, arguing that due to a technicality in their terms and conditions I wasn't entitled to one I am baffled that their business model prioritises enforcing the small print (that contradicts what they loudly display on their website), rather than acknowledging the spirit of the understanding and pure logic that they simply weren't able to provide any value. Although I have had a bad experience with their "guarantee", it is also worth pointing out questions about the business model here. The more popular the site becomes, the less effective it is likely to be because you are competing against too many other customers who want the same time slot. The probably of getting something within your desired range becomes small (indeed, I did not receive anything). So to conclude, 1) the company goes against the spirit of the understanding that they will give your money back if they find nothing and 2) the probability of finding something goes down as users increase. Not recommended."
"This service really helped me, I had failed my test for the second time and didn't want to wait another 3 months, but after signing up to this website is got another test within 3 weeks so it was very useful!"
"they gave me many of availible dates but it was in about 10 weeks waiting time. i managed to book myself waiting just 1 week. i have asked for money back but they refused to pay"
Dear Customer,

Thank you for your review and we are sorry to hear you are unhappy with our service.

We can confirm, however, that we offered you 30 test cancellations and changed your test to an earlier test date.

If you would like to discuss your account with us, or if you have any questions, please do not hesitate to get in touch with our Support Team.

Driving Test Cancellations 4 Al
"rebooked my test for early February, used the website and got a cancellation 30th november"
"Initial wait for the test slot was almost two months. Within days your service had brought this forward to two weeks! Extremely pleased with the simplicity and efficiency of Driving Test Cancellations 4 All. Thank you!"
"Excellent App. Value for money. When you book your test and it comes up months away this App offers you dates nearer and nearer. Have a little patience and you will get a cancellation. Mine was within 2 weeks of downloading the App."
"Seemed to focus on getting you the first change so you can't refund, then nothing after"
"Absolutely fantastic service.... you got me quite a few cancellations which knocked 8 weeks off my original booking. I have recommended you to a few people who have all said the same! Many thanks A+++++"
"I found a test myself as my instructor said there was new tests just added. And then u try and Palm me off with well if you were looking we wouldn't of been able too."
Hi Rachel,

Thank you for your review.

We can confirm that we offered you 6 driving test cancellations and changed your test over for you 4 times.

Our Money Back Guarantee applies if we do not find a test matching the options you selected on your account, you do not change the test yourself, and your account is less than 60 days old.

You have access to your account until you pass your test, so if you need to make further use of it, or if with can be of any further assistance, please get in touch with our Customer Support Team at support@driving-test-cancellations-4all.co.uk.

Driving Test Cancellations 4 All
"The test finder is starting to become awful it found me 1 test 1 week before my original test in September which is still quite a lot of time away. Other companies that people I know have used have found some at the same test centre in the upcoming weeks and in the weeks ending of July. the other companies are overtaking this."
Dear Customer,

Thank you for your review.

You have complete control over the options you select on your account, including your chosen test centre and the date/ time range you are available to take your driving test. We have offered you 23 tests based on the options you selected within your account and we have changed your test for you 3 times.

Unfortunately, driving test cancellations are not guaranteed and, as such, we do not know when they will become available. However, since we regularly search for tests, we have a good chance of finding you a driving test that matches your criteria. We can only offer you tests that match your criteria though and that are available when we are searching.

We have a very high success rate and have found tests for approximately 90% of our customers. Please note that you have full access to your account with us until you pass, which means you can use us as many times as you need to.

Please get in touch with our Customer Support Team if we can be of any further assistance.

Driving Test Cancellations 4 All
"First time I used, sent about 10 texts, then once I failed my driving test and re-set the date, I didn't get 1 cancellation offer."
Hi James,

Thank you for your review.

We have looked into your account and can confirm that we offered you 10 driving tests matching the options you selected on your account and we have changed your test over for you twice.

You have not been offered any further tests since your last test change because your account with us is inactive. Once your test is changed, we assume you are happy with your new date so we do not continue searching for you. You were informed of this via email.

You can make as much use of your account until you pass. Therefore, if you would like us to continue searching for test cancellations for you, please login to your account with us and reactivate it.

Driving Test Cancellations 4 All
"Excellent service. Prompt response from customer service team, extremely helpful."
"I didn't realise that you had to wait weeks to get a driving test in my area!! September in fact. So I came across this company on line looking to book any cancellation test. Registered at mid day and couldn't believe I recieved an e.mail at 6pm the same day for a cancellation for mid July and the dates I wanted. Thank you so much so worth paying the extra money."
"I cannot fault your service on any ground."
"Got a test 14 days after I failed my 1st test then passed the second time would highly recommend them !!!"
"Definitely worth paying! Would recommend to everyone"
"No early tests were sent to me however I could log in myself and find there were many available. It wasn't worth the money and would sometimes even text me dates later than the test I already had booked. Wouldn't recommend this service. I would suggest logging into dvla every few hours in the day and find one that way"
Hi Gemma,

Thank you for your review.

We have looked into your account with us and I can confirm that we have sent you 60 test offers and have changed your test over to an earlier date. Please note that within your account you have complete control over your date, time and test centres preferences. This means that we will only send you test offers based on the availability criteria you enter. The reason you received offers of tests that were later than the test you had booked was because the date range you selected went beyond the date of your driving test.

Additionally, the DVSA only allow one person to be logged into their system at any one time. Therefore, if you were also logging in to search for test dates, it could have potentially logged us off and stopped us from finding further test dates.

I hope this helps but please let us know if we can be of any further assistance.

Driving Test Cancellations 4 All
"Although I did get a cancellation, for the last month, I have not had any notifications of cancellations available. I activated my account again after changing my test date however I should have been receiving more about the available dates. Not a good service at all"
"rip off service i wish i never gave you money"
Hello Kamil,

Thank you for your review and we are sorry to hear that you are unhappy with our service.

We have looked into your account and we can confirm we have offered you 20 driving test cancellations within the dates and times you said you were available. The last of which was offered to you on 19 December 2015. We have also brought your driving test forward.

As I am sure you can appreciate, the Cardington test centre is very busy and we cannot guarantee that we will find you driving test cancellations. We cannot also guarantee the frequency at which we can find you cancellations because we are reliant on people cancelling their tests.

Customer feedback is of great importance to us. Therefore, we would be extremely grateful if you could provide us with some detailed feedback on why you are unhappy with our service. We have also contacted you directly by email where we can answer any questions you have.

Driving Test Cancellations 4 All is rated 4.82 based on 1,809 reviews