Driving Test Cancellations 4 All Reviews

Great
Saved me 59 days of waiting
????
Really very good
No i want my old test back
Nice, I got cancellation within 4 days thanks
Excellent service so pleased
Helpful, brought my test forward 5 days but I will re-activate my account hoping for a couple weeks more earlier! Useful service.
Very good service
Really please they managed to get me a test at the closer test centre to me within my specified time period - great work!
Quick way to book a cancellation
Good service so far
4 star ! Great service. Despite COVID-19 I was able to get 2 more tests every 2 weeks with dtc4a. I thought it was a scam at first due to reviews either being 1 star or 5 which was concerning. Nevertheless, the service saved me months. One thing to note is you have to pay the £18, share on Facebook then pay another £4 to have the premium service. I found that odd hence why this isn't 5 star
I managed to get cancellation within days, granted it’s is only just under 2 weeks earlier I am confident they can provide another one much nearer with how fast they got back to me. Good service and worth it given how much lessons you save!
Really fast easy to setup and almost instant rebook of a cancellation in my case
Very Good
Great service
B
Good stuff
Found a test much quicker
Driving Test Cancellations 4 All is rated 4.84 based on 3,093 reviews