Driving Test Cancellations 4 All Reviews

of reviewers recommend Driving Test Cancellations 4 All
Read Driving Test Cancellations 4 All Reviews

About Driving Test Cancellations 4 All:

Money well spent! I have had to take my test 3 times and each time the test date has been brought forward by at least a month thanks to this service. Only the one payment was needed for all 3 tests.
Quick and efficient. Only remark is need to take out £160 saving and assuming they have one hour lesson a week at £20. Makes it sound like instructor is in it for money when that is not the case. Otherwise brilliant service.
Really useful service and found me plenty of tests that would have otherwise been impossible to find! Only negative was that service crashed once when finding a test which led to me losing this test, but customer service team were helpful in resolving the situatuon
service is fast i almost got offers according to my suggestions thanks
easy to book a new test, gave lots of options
Didn't like that I had to log in anew every time I used the app. Otherwise very helpful!
I found the experience very positive and professional. I had to use this service twice to find two separate driving test cancellations and both times the team at driving test cancellations for all had found one within a few hours minimum and a couple of days maximum. I found it so reasurring that you could keep on eye on the different test centres being scanned for you. The amount of filter options to narrow down your cancellation search was great as well. I highly recommend if you are looking to find a driving test cancellation it's a much more pleasant experience than having to spend hours doing it yourself and the subscription is unlimited until you pass.
Good service!
The app was good and did what it needed however every time I left the app it logged me out which meant I lost a few driving test that I could have had, but overall it was definitely worth it
Done well getting us another test 😀
Very useful in providing earlier tests allowing me to pass my driving test much faster
The app was very fast in finding cancellations. I failed twice and the app still found me times till I passed
I didn’t think they’d find me dates but I was wrong. They found me 20+ dates and I was amazed. Definitely worth the money if your looking for a driving test day ASAP. Thank youuuu!!!!!!!
found me numerous tests way before my test date
Was good but initially did not get many texts about available tests, but this could be due to no cancellations! Got plenty of last minute options to go for and was able to get a much earlier test!
Found me a new test within 10 days! Excellent!
Really great service and fast once you realise how to get them to search every 5 minutes for you. Website is a bit of a nightmare and hard to log in to/figure out if you're logged in or not, but in terms of getting a test date it's great.
I managed to change my test date about 4 times! Would recomment Cancellations for all! Great service with constant texts and they can even change the date for you.
They did exactly what they say do, got me a test withing a week of my failed test. And I passed 2nd time. 😀
It was very helpful and useful in finding driving test cancellations earlier than your original date and I reccomend it alot, however the only downfall was the reservation length, if it was longer then it would be perfect and give you a better chance to notice a cancellation in time.
Brilliant brought my (2nd) booked test forward almost two weeks to be 14 days after my first test meaning I could do it as early as possible and I passed.
Driving Test Cancellations 4 All is rated 4.82 based on 1,867 reviews