Driving Test Cancellations 4 All Reviews

of reviewers recommend Driving Test Cancellations 4 All
Read Driving Test Cancellations 4 All Reviews

About Driving Test Cancellations 4 All:

Amazing service! Best £18 I've spent! From the first time I failed, Driving Test Cancellations have continuously managed to find me earlier tests at my chosen centre time and time again!! Until I pass, I will not use any other service! So easy to use and accept changes to your test date! Can't believe how simple and useful it is.
Got my test pushed forward by 34 days. Amazing response!! 10/10
Amazing service, saved me so much time and money! Website is easy to use and text alerts meant I didn't miss out on tests. The only thing I would improve is to make it possible to turn off email notifications! Sometimes I would get 20 text notifications a day and then have to clear the duplicate emails from my inbox as well. Overall though, I would highly recommend this service to other learner drivers.
Very good
Excellent service
What amazing service! Set it up at 8pm and by the time I woke up a new appointment had been booked saving me SEVEN weeks of waiting time. Can’t recommend it enough.
absolutely amazing website! signed up yesterday, and they've already found me a new test nearly two months before my old one! couldn't be more pleased
Very nice tool to get the driving test date early! Competitive pricing as well.
Brilliant service found me my tests before due dates definitely recommend
This service is brilliant and away to get your test quickly and efficiently
100% would recommend. Glad I used it.
very suitable and reliable
Superb
Very effective
Best service for booking over used . Even better than the testi app. The autobook feature is great. Well worth the money
Really Impressed been using the service for months now. As failed a few times. And they have saved me waiting over nearly 3 months for a test. Really happy with the service worth the money.
great way of securing a driving retest when location is popular
Honestly the BEST £20 I’ve ever spent. Absolutely worth it! Thank you so much!
With appropriate settings the service does provide a good number of available slots for practical driving test.
Very happy with the service
Excellent service! Fast and Reliable! Thank you