Driving Test Cancellations 4 All Reviews

of reviewers recommend Driving Test Cancellations 4 All
Read Driving Test Cancellations 4 All Reviews

About Driving Test Cancellations 4 All:

After failing my test the first time I had to wait 3months for my next test, which I did but unfortunately I failed again and would have had to wait another 3 months. I was so frustrated and started looking online as I had heard about paying to get a cancellation. I read some reviews and thought it seemed pretty legit. I can tell you now. The BEST money I ever spent. I had to change my test date a few times due to instructors availability and work commitments and this made it so easy and I could change it as many times as I wanted. At first I selected to OK all test dates and missed out on a few as you need to reply within 20mins. However you can change the settings to only dates and times you can do and it will automatically book a date for you. If like me you're looking to move your test date forward get this now. You can keep using it too even if you don't pass the first time. 100026886% get it. I think it was under £20 for it but if you think how much you'd spend on extra lessons this cost is so little. Couldn't recommend it enough and the proof is in the pudding as I got there and passed my test. So grateful!
Thanks a lot for your help! It has been a great service i received.
Very good I have trusted them and recommend
Well worth the money, I shaved 36 days off my wait for my test. The only reason I didn't give 5 stars is, when I first signed up, if any dates within my range is set came up I got txts which was great, then when the date for the test I switched to came up I didn't get a txt, I only just so happened to see it as I was waiting for an email to come through from something else, and saw the email for a reserved test (which is the one I ended up booking so all was well in the end) it was just lucky that I saw the email as no txt was received in this occasion.
Nice
Really good job. Thank you
hey can you find me for driving test day in January please.Thank you for help
Saved me 36 days
Great service, got 4 options in 10 days. The only thing is you have to be quick with your answers as you have only 14 min to reply.
Good
Very cost-effective; I found an earlier date that suited me within two days of signing up- and passed !
Great service and easy to use and they book it for you which is great!
Fantastic app so happy thank you got my test changed in the same day as sighing up ????????
Thank for the good work you are doing I recommend this website to everyone
Quick and efficient. Only remark is need to take out £160 saving and assuming they have one hour lesson a week at £20. Makes it sound like instructor is in it for money when that is not the case. Otherwise brilliant service.
Really useful service and found me plenty of tests that would have otherwise been impossible to find! Only negative was that service crashed once when finding a test which led to me losing this test, but customer service team were helpful in resolving the situatuon
service is fast i almost got offers according to my suggestions thanks
easy to book a new test, gave lots of options
Didn't like that I had to log in anew every time I used the app. Otherwise very helpful!
I found the experience very positive and professional. I had to use this service twice to find two separate driving test cancellations and both times the team at driving test cancellations for all had found one within a few hours minimum and a couple of days maximum. I found it so reasurring that you could keep on eye on the different test centres being scanned for you. The amount of filter options to narrow down your cancellation search was great as well. I highly recommend if you are looking to find a driving test cancellation it's a much more pleasant experience than having to spend hours doing it yourself and the subscription is unlimited until you pass.
Good service!