Driving Test Cancellations 4 All Reviews

Driving Test Cancellations 4 All 5 star review on 11th October 2019
Erika Almeida-Vega
Driving Test Cancellations 4 All 5 star review on 26th March 2018
Leah Davies
Really fast easy to setup and almost instant rebook of a cancellation in my case
Very Good
Great service
B
Good stuff
Found a test much quicker
Thanks
Good job.
A good service but for the price would have liked 2 or 3 options to bring the test closer rather than just one.
Hi James,

Thank you for your review.

You can make use of your account until you pass and we can find you as many driving test cancellations as you need.

Please contact our Support Team (support@driving-test-cancellations-4all.co.uk) if you have any questions or need any further assistance.

Kind regards,

Driving Test Cancellations 4 All
Good and efficient service
Within 2 hours, saved me 47 days!! I’m still really really hoping for more cancellations but so far so good.
Great service, saved me 56 days of waiting for my driving test! I didn't really think it would work when I first subscribed, however I am really impressed at how quickly I was being notified for cancellation. Would definitely recommend.
genuinley works a dream
I was somewhat surprised to receive a new booking 2 months earlier than my own and within a week of joining the service. Thanks
Great service so happy
Excellent service and app !!! Cancellations issued constantly
It’s great
Awesome service, only thing I would say is it pauses searching after a few non accepted offers but it does tell you that it's paused so not a problem.
Very happy with the service found me a test 19 days earlier