Driving Test Cancellations 4 All Reviews

Driving Test Cancellations 4 All 5 star review on 11th October 2019
Erika Almeida-Vega
Driving Test Cancellations 4 All 5 star review on 26th March 2018
Leah Davies
This service is fantastic! Our whole family were using the Testi app to try and bring it forward and it was a total wind up as every test had gone before you could click it. We gave this service a go and within two days they brought it forward 61 days! I used the auto book which worked well too
Proper chuffed with the service! I had my practical test moved to Jan due to 2nd lockdown in England. DTC helped move it forward by more than a month to the 2nd wk of Dec this year. Highly recommend their service!
Posted 1 minute ago
Wow, that’s awesome, I m really happy to get my test earlier, thank you so much.
Posted 3 minutes ago
My test, like many others, was cancelled due to lockdown. It was rescheduled from November 2020 to March 2021! In desperation I signed up, very sceptical about it actually working. After a week or two, I’ve now moved my test to the end of December!!! 77 days earlier!!!!
Posted 29 minutes ago
Its really amazing and helpful
Posted 37 minutes ago
Awesome !
Was a bit unsure to start with how many days they would be able to change my sons test date by.
Was expecting 14 days roughly, but to be changed by 102 days so happy, ????
Would recommend 100%
Awesome service
Absolutely thrilled with the services of this provider.Outstanding customer service.Anyone seeking any help for earlier tests this is the service you should choose.
Many thanks to all staff at drivingtestcancellations4all.
Found me a test in less than 2 minutes, 15 days earlier!
Was a bit wary using this website. My original test was for March 2021, this website helped me change my test to December, so happy i can get my test done before the end of year. Definitely sign up to this site, worth the money, THANK YOUUUUUUU
I don't usually write reviews, but this company has done so much effort for me. My driving test was meant to be tomorrow (25/11/2020) but due to another lockdown it got cancelled, DVSA then rebooked my test for April 2021 but because of DTC4All, they found me a sooner test which will be in January! They saved me 56 days of waiting! I'm so happy. I highly recommend them!
Excellent communication, have been given an earlier test but still holding out for another!
easy to use
Nice one
Fast results!
Fantastic found me a much better time and date for my driving test. Very helpful highly recommend.
Very quick and efficient thank you
Due to covid my test which was booked for this month got changed to next year February which is what I didn’t want. So I found this website in hopes that I would find a cancellation and to my luck I did! I have had this app for less than four hours and already managed to reebok my test for this year. I’m pleased and recommend that everybody pays to upgrade so that they can automatically book the test for you as soon as they find the cancellation. So so happy!
Got a test with in 3 hours