Driving Test Cancellations 4 All Reviews

Driving Test Cancellations 4 All 5 star review on 11th October 2019
Erika Almeida-Vega
Driving Test Cancellations 4 All 5 star review on 26th March 2018
Leah Davies
I’ve had to move my test around a lot with the lockdowns, they have helped me many times with test changes. Very quick, efficient, and better than any other sites!
Working I wasnt sure, but they found me a test 48 days earlier than the one I had
Posted 37 minutes ago
Very quick messages to move the tests forward and a good website
Posted 1 hour ago
Fantastic! Worth the money!
What a great service within hours they found me a better test date, still want to improve it so they are still searching, no pressure guys :)
Amazing, got me a test 24 days earlier so far and in my number one choice of test centre which I was no where near home to start with ????
Great service..thank you
This is really good, I'm so happy to have found this app. My driving test was brought forward in a month and I started two days ago.
Found me date straight away within the first 3 hours
Fantastic service joined one day my test booked the next day...just need to pass now
Very good service and reliable
Brought my test forward from October to tomorrow (may) so grateful! Now just need to pass :-)
Just received a test cancellation that saved me 8 days earlier and still looking for earlier dates This truly is a great site
Brilliant
Thank you for keeping me updated on earlier tests, your service has been brilliant
Great app, Thank you so much????
Excellent, took a while so patience is key, however they managed to bring my test forward by 51 days exactly. Highly recommended.
Brought my test forward from September to Monday in less than a week! 100% recommend.
Great app !