Driving Test Cancellations 4 All Reviews

Driving Test Cancellations 4 All 5 star review on 11th October 2019
Erika Almeida-Vega
Driving Test Cancellations 4 All 5 star review on 26th March 2018
Leah Davies
been so helpful and helped me change my test centre as I didn’t know the one I had booked at but there was none available at my local one, now I have managed to get one at my local test centre therefore I know the roads and they brought it forward by 2 weeks also which is a bonus !! definitely recommend!!
Good app very helpful
Posted 1 hour ago
Excellent service. Great value.
Posted 1 hour ago
fast rebooking system, much better than other applications and much more quicker than dvsa suggests especially now when too many people are wanting the tests and most of them for the next year only. Good luck everyone with booking and with passing!!!
Saved over 2 months waiting for my test so far.
Amazing ???? ????
Perfect!!!!!!!
Very helpful service would recommend!!
I'm so happy and shocked as well cos they brought my test 92 days early which is fabulous. Im just praying that morning test bring me success and I pass it. Crawley is awesome place and if I pass it will be my big achievement in 2020. Fingers crossed ???? ???? ???? Thank you again ???? ????
Absolutely fantastic service. I have used this service my own daughter and also highly recommended it to my learner drivers who are all waiting for tests. Thankyou so much
So far so good. My test has been moved a month closer after only 3 days
Amazing service by Driving test cancellations. I am so happy that I got the test I wanted without having any hassle. The service is impeccable and efficient.
Very good service
Outstanding service! Very quick response, found me a test in less than 5 hours. Would definitely recommend!
Best app going saved 54 days of waiting
excellent, thank you
Happy earlier test found
Very helpful
Wow!!what can I say about this website. I had a test booked for march. Decided I couldn't wait that long. So I signed up to this website this morning 25th October and within in few hours they got me a cancellation for January 2021,I would 100% recommend this app to anyone that is looking for an earlier driving test date. Thank you so much.
Driving Test Cancellations 4 All is absolutely amazing! No praise is high enough to describe this company. They found my son a driving test at his preferred location 57 days before his booked test. We are over the moon! They keep you informed all along the way with text messages
Amazing service. Saved 55 days in less than 24 hours.
Driving Test Cancellations 4 All is rated 4.84 based on 2,758 reviews