Driving Test Cancellations 4 All Reviews

of reviewers recommend Driving Test Cancellations 4 All
Read Driving Test Cancellations 4 All Reviews

About Driving Test Cancellations 4 All:

When I failed my driving test I was so disheartened as I knew I wouldn't be able to get my next test date until 2 months+ on the official government website. But I stumbled across this website and was desperate to pass so I gave it a go. After roughly 6 hours of signing up with cancellation 4 all I got a test date within 2 weeks! Unfortunately I didn't pass my second time but the great thing about this website is that the use is unlimited! No matter how many times you fail they will constantly be finding you test dates! Ive recommend it to friends and they've all found test dates from cancellation 4 all and passed sooner than they thought! Highly recommend!
Excellent service always find me an early, sadly I'm now on test 9. Hopefully you can get me another and fingers crossed last cancellation test soon
Brilliant managed to get a cancellation test in the dates I was restricted to in an area where tests dates are really limited! Really impressed, so good, and hassle free. Would not have managed to get a test without your help!
This is brilliant!!!!! Found me 6 cancellations.
It actually works really well
Well iv paid 18th pounds for this service than another 4 still ain't helped me find a earlier test date so no I ain't that happy with this service
Hi Iram,

Thank you for your review.

We have looked into your account and can confirm that we have offered you 4 driving test cancellations and have changed your test 4 times for you. On each occasion we changed your test we brought it forward to an earlier date.

Please get in contact with our Customer Service team if you have any questions regarding your account with us.

Kind regards,

Driving Test Cancellations 4 All
I passed my driving test 4 months before my booked test date thanks to you I can't thank you enough
Still haven't found a faster date! It's been MONTHS!
Hi Ariba,

Thank you for your review.

After looking into your account, it appears we have offered you 3 tests and also changed your test for you, bringing it forward by almost 2 months.

If you wish to discuss your account with us, please get in touch with our Customer Service team and we will be happy to go through your preferences with you.

Kind regards,

Driving Test Cancellations 4 All
Brilliant! They got me a test over a month before it was originally booked for
I literally cannot praise this service enough. I was on a strict time scale and needed to get a test ASAP. I went direct through my local area and was looking at over a months wait. I registered with DTC4A and got a new test date within 2 days of registering for a week later. Spot on service and do exactly as they state. Highly recommended..
Fantastic app!! Can't fault it. Excellent work
Brilliant. This service saved me hundreds of pounds after my test was cancelled twice. I would definitely recommend this!
Amazing site to use within 3 days of setting up my account my driving test was brought foward by 7weeks and i passed ???? So happy i found this site online otherwise i had to wait 12weeks for my test and it was well worth the money otherwise i would of been spending money on driving leasons i didnt need i would highly recommend this site to everyone ????????
Am really very thankful to canncellation finder....it is a very good site for the people who is lookong for early test....
Very very good signed up and within a couple of hours they found me a test with out me having to do eney thing would recommend you to join
Very helpful! Lots of dates came through very quickly, made taking my test a lot easier!
Amazing service! Great value for money too. Have recommended this to loads of people. I only wished I'd found it earlier!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you so much!!
It's very a useful technique.
Plenty of cancellation dates/times were given. Overall very good and easy to set up. Would highly recommend.
Great service, have recommended to my friends
Driving Test Cancellations 4 All is rated 4.83 based on 2,059 reviews