Driving Test Cancellations 4 All Reviews

of reviewers recommend Driving Test Cancellations 4 All
Read Driving Test Cancellations 4 All Reviews

About Driving Test Cancellations 4 All:

Reduced my waiting time dramatically! Excellent service! Would recommend to anyone!
Becacuse, I have got after 1 month the new date.I couldn't wait 3 month .
Very easy to set up and amend. Plenty of cancellations came through and I was able to re-book for an earlier test date. Would highly recommend to friends and family
Fantastic. I signed up after hearing about the service from a friend, and they managed to find and book me a test very quickly. After signing up to the website on the 2nd May, I got an email on the 9th stating that they'd booked me a test for the 18th. So quick and easy. I'm very happy with this site.
Really helpful, especially when you are disappointed that you haven't passed first time, but want to do your test again with out the silly waiting times for the test normally, would highly recommend!????
Failed test, saving up for new test,
Driving tests 4 all was absolutely fantastic cannot fault them! I had to change my test dates numerous times due to work etc and the process was quick easy and convenient. They were quick to find me the dates I wanted within the time slot I wanted too! Although I failed my test twice, driving tests 4 all were quick to arrange new dates at no extra cost! The fact you can pick up to 3 places to do your driving test means once you have entered all your details driving tests 4 all do all the hard work for you and it really is a case of sitting and waiting for text message with available tests! Fantastic service I'd recommend it to anybody!
I was impressed with the good value of this service as i have failed 3 times and each time come back to get an earlier test than the 3 months away that the test centres were offering. Now however i am no longer receiving cancellations, This is disappointing because there is a 1 month window when i can do the test with every day of the week available in 2 test centres .
Hi George,

Thank you for your review.

We have looked into your account for you and can confirm that we have offered you 11 tests and have changed your test 3 times for you. Your account is active and we are searching for you. As soon as we find you another test matching your criteria, we will notify you by email and text message.

Unfortunately, cancellations are not guaranteed because we are reliant on people changing or cancelling their tests. However, since we search regularly for you, it gives you a very good chance of finding a driving test cancellation.

I hope this helps but please get in touch with our Customer Support Team if you would like any further assistance.

Driving Test Cancellations 4 All
It's so helpful to use your service. I booked my practical test and waiting for 3months to take the test ,but failed in first time. Then my friend recommended this website to me ,its so convenient to get a early date, I just waited 10 days after registed on here then I passed my practical test in second time .thanks providing so good product to us .its very useful to save time and money. I recommended it .
No problem test booking. Very efficient and cut weeks off waiting time for test date.
Fantastic site. The earliest I could get my test on the Gov website was the 23 August and driving test cancellations for all found me one on the 17 June which was 8 weeks earlier and I have now passed. I have now recommended this site to all my family and friends.
The wait for a driving lest was four months at my driving test centre, but thankfully Cancellations 4 All found me one within a few weeks. I would definitely recommend them!
Very good, found me plenty of cancelations would recommend
Excellent service. Very helpful. Highly recommend.
Don't not recommend this at all. I paid £18 for my test to automatically be booked with out me confirming to only be set two days before my original test.
Hi Ellie,

Thank you for your review.

We have looked into your account and can confirm that we found you 2 driving test cancellations matching the dates and times you said you could be available. We also changed your test over to an earlier driving test. Your test was automatically booked because you turned on our auto-book feature when you created your account.

Please note that you can make as much use of your account until you pass your driving test, so please let us know if you would like us to reactivate it for you.

Please let us know if we can be of any further assistance.

Driving Test Cancellations 4 All
Great, did exactly what they promised. New test booked easily through them. Highly recommend
It was a rip off! I've chosen autobook option. You found me one only short notice date and you failed to text me so I was unable to book it. Only one and I had account with you for nearly 4 months. I have emailed you countless times and always would get a silly answer back. You failed to deliver and yet you are making me pay for not receiving the service I suppose to. I am super UNHAPPY and will spread this with all my collegues who were your potentional customer.
Hi Adriana,

Thank you for your review.

I have looked into your account and can confirm that you were offered a test within the date and time preferences specified on your account.

Although the auto-book option was turned on within your account, the test we offered you was not automatically booked because it was a short notice test. During this period we notify you of tests we find, instead of automatically booking them, to prevent you losing your test fee if in the event you or your driving instructor are unable to make the test offered. This was made clear to you within your account at the time you turned auto-book on.

Since you were using our app, your account was configured to send you notifications of tests to the app and via email. Our records show that an email and a push notification were sent to you.

We are approved by Trading Standards and are a member of their Buy With Confidence Scheme. This means that all of our business processes and websites have been audited and approved.

You have full access to your account with us until you pass your driving test. Therefore, should you wish to reactivate your account, or if you have any questions, please contact our Customer Service Team.

Driving Test Cancellations 4 All
Fantastic service, numerous different test times offered would definitely recommend.
this is excellent. I have failed 5 times. every time i got test date early because of this driving test cancellations. i am suggesting this to every one. we can use any number of times.
Great service. Passed my test two months sooner using this service!
Driving Test Cancellations 4 All is rated 4.83 based on 2,049 reviews