Driving Test Cancellations 4 All Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Driving Test Cancellations 4 All

About Driving Test Cancellations 4 All: Driving Test Cancellations 4 All (www.driving-test-cancellations-4all.co.uk) finds unlimited driving test cancellations for anyone needing an earlier practical driving test. For just £18, we will search for tests as many times as you need until you pass.

"Probably saved me least 4 weeks which worked out perfectly for me as my parents were going on holiday and that could of jeopardised my job as to get to and from work would have been impossible."
"excellent service , made my son very happy to get a cancellation so quickly"
"Found me a test the next available day I could retake!"
"Had an early test date...brilliant service."
"When I first booked my test I had a 3 month wait, thanks to signing up to driving test cancellations 4 all my test was moved multiple times to an earlier date ending with only a 3 week wait instead of month"
"Best £18 I've ever spent! There was a 3 month wait for driving tests at my centre, but using Cancellations 4 all I got a test within 2-3 weeks each time. Finally passed on the third attempt! Would recommend to anyone going through the system now."
"My test was not until September but this lovely service found me one early July and I passed 3rd time. Used them the last 2 times. Brilliant service. Thanks xx"
"Brilliant. So glad my husband used this service.very fast and finding cancellations and my husband finally passed his driving test ????"
"It's brilliant website and people full of experience! This people found another practical test in 2 weeks for me after my 1st fail just great! I highly recommend Thanks"
"Would highly recommend. In my area there was a four month wait for a test. Suitable cancellation found within a few days of signing up. Small price to pay to get on the road earlier. Thank you so much."
"Gave many dates consecutively, very reliable."
"It was easy to use and it was worth the money! I was able to get my test early and I passed first time, it was easy to change and cheaper than alternatives."
"Reduced my waiting time dramatically! Excellent service! Would recommend to anyone!"
"Becacuse, I have got after 1 month the new date.I couldn't wait 3 month ."
"Very easy to set up and amend. Plenty of cancellations came through and I was able to re-book for an earlier test date. Would highly recommend to friends and family"
"Fantastic. I signed up after hearing about the service from a friend, and they managed to find and book me a test very quickly. After signing up to the website on the 2nd May, I got an email on the 9th stating that they'd booked me a test for the 18th. So quick and easy. I'm very happy with this site."
"Really helpful, especially when you are disappointed that you haven't passed first time, but want to do your test again with out the silly waiting times for the test normally, would highly recommend!????"
"Failed test, saving up for new test,"
"Driving tests 4 all was absolutely fantastic cannot fault them! I had to change my test dates numerous times due to work etc and the process was quick easy and convenient. They were quick to find me the dates I wanted within the time slot I wanted too! Although I failed my test twice, driving tests 4 all were quick to arrange new dates at no extra cost! The fact you can pick up to 3 places to do your driving test means once you have entered all your details driving tests 4 all do all the hard work for you and it really is a case of sitting and waiting for text message with available tests! Fantastic service I'd recommend it to anybody!"
"I was impressed with the good value of this service as i have failed 3 times and each time come back to get an earlier test than the 3 months away that the test centres were offering. Now however i am no longer receiving cancellations, This is disappointing because there is a 1 month window when i can do the test with every day of the week available in 2 test centres ."
Hi George,

Thank you for your review.

We have looked into your account for you and can confirm that we have offered you 11 tests and have changed your test 3 times for you. Your account is active and we are searching for you. As soon as we find you another test matching your criteria, we will notify you by email and text message.

Unfortunately, cancellations are not guaranteed because we are reliant on people changing or cancelling their tests. However, since we search regularly for you, it gives you a very good chance of finding a driving test cancellation.

I hope this helps but please get in touch with our Customer Support Team if you would like any further assistance.

Kind regards,