Driving Test Cancellations 4 All Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Driving Test Cancellations 4 All

About Driving Test Cancellations 4 All: Driving Test Cancellations 4 All (www.driving-test-cancellations-4all.co.uk) finds unlimited driving test cancellations for anyone needing an earlier practical driving test. For just £18, we will search for tests as many times as you need until you pass.

"I was worried for not getting my test booked on time. I found this website from where I found several earlier test dates within a week or two. Would recommend to all my friends and family who are looking for an earlier test day."
"Probably saved me least 4 weeks which worked out perfectly for me as my parents were going on holiday and that could of jeopardised my job as to get to and from work would have been impossible."
"excellent service , made my son very happy to get a cancellation so quickly"
"Found me a test the next available day I could retake!"
"Had an early test date...brilliant service."
"When I first booked my test I had a 3 month wait, thanks to signing up to driving test cancellations 4 all my test was moved multiple times to an earlier date ending with only a 3 week wait instead of month"
"Best £18 I've ever spent! There was a 3 month wait for driving tests at my centre, but using Cancellations 4 all I got a test within 2-3 weeks each time. Finally passed on the third attempt! Would recommend to anyone going through the system now."
"My test was not until September but this lovely service found me one early July and I passed 3rd time. Used them the last 2 times. Brilliant service. Thanks xx"
"Brilliant. So glad my husband used this service.very fast and finding cancellations and my husband finally passed his driving test ????"
"It's brilliant website and people full of experience! This people found another practical test in 2 weeks for me after my 1st fail just great! I highly recommend Thanks"
"Would highly recommend. In my area there was a four month wait for a test. Suitable cancellation found within a few days of signing up. Small price to pay to get on the road earlier. Thank you so much."
"Gave many dates consecutively, very reliable."
"It was easy to use and it was worth the money! I was able to get my test early and I passed first time, it was easy to change and cheaper than alternatives."
"Reduced my waiting time dramatically! Excellent service! Would recommend to anyone!"
"Becacuse, I have got after 1 month the new date.I couldn't wait 3 month ."
"Very easy to set up and amend. Plenty of cancellations came through and I was able to re-book for an earlier test date. Would highly recommend to friends and family"
"Fantastic. I signed up after hearing about the service from a friend, and they managed to find and book me a test very quickly. After signing up to the website on the 2nd May, I got an email on the 9th stating that they'd booked me a test for the 18th. So quick and easy. I'm very happy with this site."
"Really helpful, especially when you are disappointed that you haven't passed first time, but want to do your test again with out the silly waiting times for the test normally, would highly recommend!????"
"Failed test, saving up for new test,"
"Driving tests 4 all was absolutely fantastic cannot fault them! I had to change my test dates numerous times due to work etc and the process was quick easy and convenient. They were quick to find me the dates I wanted within the time slot I wanted too! Although I failed my test twice, driving tests 4 all were quick to arrange new dates at no extra cost! The fact you can pick up to 3 places to do your driving test means once you have entered all your details driving tests 4 all do all the hard work for you and it really is a case of sitting and waiting for text message with available tests! Fantastic service I'd recommend it to anybody!"
Driving Test Cancellations 4 All is rated 4.82 based on 1,825 reviews