Driving Test Cancellations 4 All Reviews

of reviewers recommend Driving Test Cancellations 4 All
Read Driving Test Cancellations 4 All Reviews

About Driving Test Cancellations 4 All:

Very efficient service, well worth the money brilliant concept and have recommended to several people to use this service
Excellent service, I am very thankful to you all for support and help. I would never have passed the test without this website . I got the earliest date . I just paid once and kept using until I passed . So thank you for your services. I strongly recommend this website to all for your driving test .
AWFUL. paid 20 odd quid for nothing. I got no updates for about a week so I took it upon myself to check GOV.UK for cancellations myself and there was one right away. Booked the cancellation and once i had contacted driving test cancellations for you they refused me a refund as i had booked without them. DO NOT USE THIS THEY ARE A SCAM!! check GOV.UK yourself you have a much better chance at getting a cancellation.
Hi Carys,

Thank you for your review.

You have complete control over your Driving Test Cancellations 4 All account and the options you select within in, such as your date and time availability for a test.

We will only offer you tests based on the criteria you have selected within your account.

As I am sure you can appreciate, we do not have any control over the test dates that become available and we can only offer you tests at the times we are searching. Since you had a Plus account, we would have been searching every 10 minutes.

From looking into your account, we offered you 5 driving tests matching the options you selected on your account and we changed your driving test over for you to an earlier date.

Driving Test Cancellations 4 All is approved by Trading Standards and we are part of their Buy With Confidence Scheme. Therefore, we can assure you that we are not a "scam".

Please note that you have full access to your account with us until you pass, which means you can use us as many times as you need to.

If we can be of any further assistance, please get in touch with our Customer Support Team.

Kind regards,

Driving Test Cancellations 4 All
I failed my first test and would have had to wait 3 months for another test but with this site I got another within 2 weeks still went on to fail a second time 2 weeks later another test from this company found.so the text time I passed before the start of the summer holiday which is what I wanted in order to take my kids anywhere amazing company well recommended. they search every 5 minz for a cancellation
It took me 6 attempts to finally pass my driving test after making stupid mistakes and my nerves getting the better of me and I finally past! Always got a cancellation so I could retake the test earlier than the original website! Highly recommended
They managed to find me an earlier test on a day and time that suited me. Thank you so much..... I passed ;)
I was worried for not getting my test booked on time. I found this website from where I found several earlier test dates within a week or two. Would recommend to all my friends and family who are looking for an earlier test day.
Probably saved me least 4 weeks which worked out perfectly for me as my parents were going on holiday and that could of jeopardised my job as to get to and from work would have been impossible.
excellent service , made my son very happy to get a cancellation so quickly
Found me a test the next available day I could retake!
Had an early test date...brilliant service.
When I first booked my test I had a 3 month wait, thanks to signing up to driving test cancellations 4 all my test was moved multiple times to an earlier date ending with only a 3 week wait instead of month
Best £18 I've ever spent! There was a 3 month wait for driving tests at my centre, but using Cancellations 4 all I got a test within 2-3 weeks each time. Finally passed on the third attempt! Would recommend to anyone going through the system now.
My test was not until September but this lovely service found me one early July and I passed 3rd time. Used them the last 2 times. Brilliant service. Thanks xx
Brilliant. So glad my husband used this service.very fast and finding cancellations and my husband finally passed his driving test ????
It's brilliant website and people full of experience! This people found another practical test in 2 weeks for me after my 1st fail just great! I highly recommend Thanks
Would highly recommend. In my area there was a four month wait for a test. Suitable cancellation found within a few days of signing up. Small price to pay to get on the road earlier. Thank you so much.
Gave many dates consecutively, very reliable.
It was easy to use and it was worth the money! I was able to get my test early and I passed first time, it was easy to change and cheaper than alternatives.
Reduced my waiting time dramatically! Excellent service! Would recommend to anyone!
Driving Test Cancellations 4 All is rated 4.82 based on 1,968 reviews